"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who say 'oh sugar' instead of 'oh tit' (no delicate kids' ears within listening distance either).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Men who say 'oh sugar' instead of 'oh tit' (no delicate kids' ears within listening distance either).
I’ve never come across anyone like this but it sounds baaaaad. Absolute ick.

There is this sweet spot between saying stuff like that and swearing like a sailor…

Reactions: 5
I’ve never come across anyone like this but it sounds baaaaad. Absolute ick.

There is this sweet spot between saying stuff like that and swearing like a sailor…
Absolutely. Either tit* or get off the pot. A finely chosen swear word is a great thing in context.

* no sugar coating here!

A stray nasal hair sticking out.
Especially when it's just the one, which means they've extracted the rest but missed the main offender :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A guy I’m kinda seeing just messaged me calling me “sweetheart” and now I don’t how to feel :sick:🤣 (He’s 29. The only person whoever calls me sweetheart is my grandad!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This isn’t an ick so much but I’ve recently had to tell my bf to stop adding emojis to every text. He’s like this: ‘Good 😊 morning! Did you have a nice sleep 😴? Raining 🌧 here today. Miss you 😘’ I asked why and he said he thought it added FUN. I told him they did not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Men who wear gloves. If they're not in spitting distance of Mount Everest or the North Pole then it's wimp vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
or burglar vibes.
Jeez I’m crying laughing! Extra points if they wear wooly ones like these:

C467387A-0ABB-4A82-A34D-22A96439D710.jpeg

And it is more of an unpopular opinion than the ick, but I bloody hate men in puffer jackets. I think they look ugly on everyone no matter how good-looking the person is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez I’m crying laughing! Extra points if they wear wooly ones like these:

View attachment 1011145

And it is more of an unpopular opinion than the ick, but I bloody hate men in puffer jackets. I think they look ugly on everyone no matter how good-looking the person is.
Slimmer folk or those that wear skin tight as the bottom half with puffa jackets always come across like they’re built like Crash Bandicoot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When men speak all jolly in a fake posh voice. Today a guy at work very loudly said "how the devil are you?!!" I thought he was ok before that but in that moment I felt a strange ick/rage combination.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at Jason Manfords profile he did a post last week about people getting red flag signs when going on a date , some of the comments are hilarious

Reactions: 1
These threads have had me absolutely howling today :ROFLMAO: My major current ick is guys who wear those bumbag style bags across their body, just no.

Lycra in general, but specifically cycling bib shorts.

I had a friend a few years ago who used to carry his mobile phone in a holster in his belt like it was a police radio lol.

Leaning in and gently whispering 'thank you' after orgasm.

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bright coloured boy racer cars , I dated this lad years ago and he ditched me for another girl. A few weeks later he bought car like that , I didn't feel so bad after that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Things that give me the ick:

- Unable to spell, or put sentences together
- Calling me ‘sexy’ 🤢
- Parent’s with grotty, grim or dirty homes
- Texting me too much
- Not texting me enough 🤣
- Getting toothpaste all over the taps
- Not appreciating my cushions
- Hair cuts on blokes that make them look like they’ve got a fringe
- Button willies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.