"The Ick" #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I love a magic trick! If a guy did one on a date I'd be mega impressed. Better than his "hobby" being going to the gym....
Although, to be fair this assumes said magic guy also has a few tricks in bed too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht incase you were wondering… escape room guy is an absolute drip 😂 I can’t carry on talking to him.
I was indeed, was just thinking about him yesterday! So funny! So are you saying you are refusing the opportunity to do an escape room together? 🤣

I keep matching with guys who tell me I look like the girl from the band Maneskin. One of them proceeded to change his picture to that of Maneskin’s lead singer and asked me to sit on his face 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was indeed, was just thinking about him yesterday! So funny! So are you saying you are refusing the opportunity to do an escape room together? 🤣

I keep matching with guys who tell me I look like the girl from the band Maneskin. One of them proceeded to change his picture to that of Maneskin’s lead singer and asked me to sit on his face 🙄
The weekend he did the escape room, he also went on an “icy morning run” and kayaking!
I was like, your weekend sounds tiring just reading about it. He replied with

“I love a tiring weekend, makes it feel longer and like I’ve actually done something!
Family and friends party, I don’t drink very often so it was nice to get a bit drunk, although called it a night quite early as we had to kayak the next day”

I like to lay on the sofa on the weekend.

I might add, the message he sent me above doesn’t make him across a drippy, it’s other things he said 😂 he’s not feisty enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm slightly offended at these escape room comments 🤣 I've done a couple and thought they were good 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I was seeing someone before Christmas, we’d arranged for him to stay over for a couple of nights whilst my kids were at their Dads. I’d already had major doubts as soon as I met up with him (I’d totally rushed into it) but when he started unpacking his bag he’d brought his own laundry tablets, and they were non bio. It totally gave me the ick. I had to tell him it wasn’t working for me and I needed a break. Non bleeping bio.

Worry not, I’m his age and looked it up too 😂 I’m just not into kinky stuff, I guess
He’s only 22! Christ I was happy just to be shagging at that age!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So I was seeing someone before Christmas, we’d arranged for him to stay over for a couple of nights whilst my kids were at their Dads. I’d already had major doubts as soon as I met up with him (I’d totally rushed into it) but when he started unpacking his bag he’d brought his own laundry tablets, and they were non bio. It totally gave me the ick. I had to tell him it wasn’t working for me and I needed a break. Non bleeping bio.

He’s only 22! Christ I was happy just to be shagging at that age!
Lmao ok bringing the tablets is weird but what’s wrong with non-bio 😂

Reactions: 5
So I was seeing someone before Christmas, we’d arranged for him to stay over for a couple of nights whilst my kids were at their Dads. I’d already had major doubts as soon as I met up with him (I’d totally rushed into it) but when he started unpacking his bag he’d brought his own laundry tablets, and they were non bio. It totally gave me the ick. I had to tell him it wasn’t working for me and I needed a break. Non bleeping bio!
😂😂😂 At least he doesn't send his washing to his mums

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.