“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pigeon faced bleep in Gogglebox who looks exactly like his sister. Unfunny, ugly and an irritant or guys like that who think they're hilarious.
Do you mean Pete?? Urghh any lad who would talk about sex/orgasming/the size of their nob to their sister would instantly give me the ick!! I get proper inbred vibes off them 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you mean Pete?? Urghh any lad who would talk about sex/orgasming/the size of their nob to their sister would instantly give me the ick!! I get proper inbred vibes off them 😩
That's the one!! Pete Pigeon Face 🐦

Yup their relationship is weird as duck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm not your sexy librarian.. Although you wouldn't know if I was a librarian or not because you seem unable to read what I do for work. So..
Here's a thing...I actually am a librarian :LOL: You wouldn't believe the amount of 'sexy librarian' jokes I get when I am definitely not the sexy type lmao. Picking up loads of mouldy books, talking to old people all day...yeah my job is really sexy!
It does irritate me though. Like I know it's fairly novel (no pun intended) but I'd prefer to be asked about it like they actually have some interest in me instead of just spouting hilarious cliches that get tiring very quickly. I imagine it's the same for some other jobs and their sexualised stereotypes. But it's men, so what do you expect!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When they can’t handle sarcasm. A guy had his job title as ‘import and export handler’ so I made a joke suggesting he was a dealer. He then sent me a page long paragraph about being on my high horse and how much he earned.

I just put, mate, it’s a joke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can't stand a full on beard! I don't mind abit of stubble but I don't want to feel like I've got your pubes in my mouth when I'm just giving you a kiss 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A new ick of mine is seeing men wearing the complimentary hotel slippers down to breakfast or even worse, at the pool! Screams cheap and no etiquette.
Also men exhibiting behaviour that we ridicule fellow girls for ie putting an x after every sentence, writing stupid inspirational quotes on pics that bear no relevance, idolising reality TV twats, Turkey teeth, excessive use of emojis, stupid slang like bae

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't stand a full on beard! I don't mind abit of stubble but I don't want to feel like I've got your pubes in my mouth when I'm just giving you a kiss 🤮
This might sound a little crass/indelicate, but by the same token I don't like "beards down below" on women!
Being a lesbian I have across some quite thick/matted pubic triangles on girlfriends. And its not a particularly great "adventure" shall we say

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Reading these ick threads it makes me wonder how human beings have proliferated on this planet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This might sound a little crass/indelicate, but by the same token I don't like "beards down below" on women!
Being a lesbian I have across some quite thick/matted pubic triangles on girlfriends. And its not a particularly great "adventure" shall we say
I had braces until I was in my mid twenties and I ended having to ask them to shave or wax after I found a Pube in my braces the next morning

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My ex used to complain if I'd leave a day between shaving yet he wouldn't even tidy himself up. Don't come at me whilst you're looking like a Brillo pad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.