“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love reading this thread, couldn’t think of any ‘Icks’ that hadn’t been previously mentioned....until now.....just looking through a website at clothes and saw a man in a short sleeve shirt, not fitted at the top of the arms, as in his arms didn’t fill the sleeves. I don’t know why it’s got to me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Men with hairs sprouting out of their ears 🤢

Oh & when they wear them white, rounded toe slip on trainers. They give me the creeps 🙈
372F39E4-824D-4C1D-A1FB-EB55D25667D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Grey joggers....DESGUSTANGGG
I know they're (trackies, joggers, pj's) "comfy" or whatever, but I honestly don't find jeans uncomfortable, so I don't get the whole "it's comfy" thing. I've got ick over so many guys from seeing them in joggers at home 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Long fingernails - then they try to explain it by revealing that they play guitar so they have one long nail. Makes me heave.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Overweight men with beards who think they're some sort of Viking and go on about it. Um nah you're a fatty with a beard & you get ur clothes off Jacamo.com 🤮

Guys that belong on Love Island/TOWIE/Made in Chelsea or any other chavvy ITV or channel 4 reality dating shite.

Guys that like peaky blinders or think they're part of peaky blinders?? 🤮😂

That pigeon faced bleep in Gogglebox who looks exactly like his sister. Unfunny, ugly and an irritant or guys like that who think they're hilarious.

I hate everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.