“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending love and resilience to those still on a swiping journey. I remember all my friends (as I was literally the only single one) being fascinated by Tinder/Bumble and finding it all so exciting, with them refusing to believe it was completely soul-destroying after a while.

Has anyone had a bloke write one of those toe curling romantic stories about what they want to do when they meet you i.e. “I’m going to scoop you up into my arms and run my fingers through your silky hair as I passionately kiss your full lips, and if things go well which I’m sure they will, I can’t wait to caress you, kissing the soft skin up your inner thigh until you quietly moan begging me to take you to ecstasy” - that was pretty much one I received and it made me want to wash my eyes out with bleach and scrub myself with wire wool. Truly awful.
yes! I once had a guy tell me he was going to pick me up and twirl me around unexpectedly (exact words) and kiss me on the beach... I replied with “I don’t like being touched without my permission” he then said something along the lines of I’ll enjoy it cause it was him doing it. Safe to say... Deleted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I replied with “I don’t like being touched without my permission” he then said something along the lines of I’ll enjoy it cause it was him doing it. Safe to say... Deleted
Yuck. Rapey vibes. The only good thing about these characters is that they can’t help but broadcast red flags before you are unfortunate enough to meet them.

• Haha
Yuck. Rapey vibes. The only good thing about these characters is that they can’t help but broadcast red flags before you are unfortunate enough to meet them.
he was very full on. Said that he really liked me after my 5th or 6th message. I literally replied with “how can you really like me?! You don’t even know me?” He said it was cause I had a dark sense of humour. The bar is low lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve thought of two more:

- when a man gets overtaken by another man while driving. Not because men should drive faster than all other road users but it just makes me feel the ick that they’re driving like an OAP. Prob because an ex had a Toyota Yaris (couldn’t BE any more of an old lady car) and would be overtaken at any given opportunity. Also drove like an 80 year old.

- Also driving related, being beeped at or someone getting road rage at them like making the wanking sign at them 🤣 I would hate for them to START any road rage bother but would just cringe so badly if someone did it to them. What’s wrong with me?!

I have an issue with second hand embarrassment being an ick source, obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve thought of two more:

- when a man gets overtaken by another man while driving. Not because men should drive faster than all other road users but it just makes me feel the ick that they’re driving like an OAP. Prob because an ex had a Toyota Yaris (couldn’t BE any more of an old lady car) and would be overtaken at any given opportunity. Also drove like an 80 year old.

- Also driving related, being beeped at or someone getting road rage at them like making the wanking sign at them 🤣 I would hate for them to START any road rage bother but would just cringe so badly if someone did it to them. What’s wrong with me?!

A Yaris? Eewww 🤢 enough to make your vagina seize up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone called Daniel. And finding out (after getting married) that they were in their overdraft on the first date 🤢 Ick.

Saying thank you/please too much. I got the Ick when a guy said “excuse me please” to a waiter. Excuse me OR please is fine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate men in flip flops, unless they're on the beach or next to the pool . Saw a photo of Rege -Jean Page wearing them on set and put me right off him ! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Men who wear shorts in winter gross me out. I've been joking with my friends recently about "if you're a man in shorts in winter, you don't have to worry about whats in the vaccine" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Men who take their top off and walk round shirtless as soon as a bit of sunshine appears.

When they go places without their shirts as well just cos its hot 🤢 doing the Asda shop with no shirt on, no thanks I don't wanna see your beer belly when I'm doing my weekly shop mate 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Men who take their top off and walk round shirtless as soon as a bit of sunshine appears.

When they go places without their shirts as well just cos its hot 🤢 doing the Asda shop with no shirt on, no thanks I don't wanna see your beer belly when I'm doing my weekly shop mate 👍🏻
Even better are the ones that had muscles once, but now have a layer of fat. They walk along, with that puffed up pose as if they are doing us a favour showing off their muscles. When really noone wants to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 11

yes. I used to work in a retail and every summer we'd get men come into our store with no tops on, tattoos with "no regrets" or some other bullshit across their chest, and then usually something like "Mckenzie-leigh" down their arm, belly hanging over their shorts, with their hand down their pants. Was bleeping disgusting and I did NOT get paid enough to see it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
yes. I used to work in a retail and every summer we'd get men come into our store with no tops on, tattoos with "no regrets" or some other bullshit across their chest, and then usually something like "Mckenzie-leigh" down their arm, belly hanging over their shorts, with their hand down their pants. Was bleeping disgusting and I did NOT get paid enough to see it.
Oh yeah the "Mckenzie-leigh" type tattoos are always in Old English font as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sending love and resilience to those still on a swiping journey. I remember all my friends (as I was literally the only single one) being fascinated by Tinder/Bumble and finding it all so exciting, with them refusing to believe it was completely soul-destroying after a while.

Has anyone had a bloke write one of those toe curling romantic stories about what they want to do when they meet you i.e. “I’m going to scoop you up into my arms and run my fingers through your silky hair as I passionately kiss your full lips, and if things go well which I’m sure they will, I can’t wait to caress you, kissing the soft skin up your inner thigh until you quietly moan begging me to take you to ecstasy” - that was pretty much one I received and it made me want to wash my eyes out with bleach and scrub myself with wire wool. Truly awful.
I actually shrieked, oh god 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
so driving related, being beeped at or someone getting road rage at them like making the wanking sign at them 🤣 I would hate for them to START any road rage bother but would just cringe so badly if someone did it to them. What’s wrong with me?!

An ex was abit of a wet wipe and he used to get people beeping at him all the time and swearing at him and he always used to panic and I couldn't even look at him 😂. He also used to have his seat right up to the steering wheel and just peek his head over his shoulder when he would reverse 🤢. None of this sexy leaning back, arm round the back of my seat reversing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.