I’ve got the blummin tune stuck in my head nowUgh the sea shanty, yes totally agree
I’ve got the blummin tune stuck in my head nowUgh the sea shanty, yes totally agree
Do you mean Pete?? Urghh any lad who would talk about sex/orgasming/the size of their nob to their sister would instantly give me the ick!! I get proper inbred vibes off themThat pigeon faced bleep in Gogglebox who looks exactly like his sister. Unfunny, weird and an irritant or guys like that who think they're hilarious.
That's the one!! Pete Pigeon FaceDo you mean Pete?? Urghh any lad who would talk about sex/orgasming/the size of their nob to their sister would instantly give me the ick!! I get proper inbred vibes off them![]()
Here's a thing...I actually am a librarianI'm not your sexy librarian.. Although you wouldn't know if I was a librarian or not because you seem unable to read what I do for work. So..
Totally agree! I Hate beards.Can't stand a full on beard! I don't mind abit of stubble but I don't want to feel like I've got your pubes in my mouth when I'm just giving you a kiss![]()
This might sound a little crass/indelicate, but by the same token I don't like "beards down below" on women!Can't stand a full on beard! I don't mind abit of stubble but I don't want to feel like I've got your pubes in my mouth when I'm just giving you a kiss![]()
Matted!!!!! CryingThis might sound a little crass/indelicate, but by the same token I don't like "beards down below" on women!
Being a les I have across some quite thick/matted public triangles on girlfriends. And its not a particularly great "adventure" shall we say
I had braces until I was in my mid twenties and I ended having to ask them to shave or wax after I found a Pube in my braces the next morningThis might sound a little crass/indelicate, but by the same token I don't like "beards down below" on women!
Being a les I have across some quite thick/matted pubic triangles on girlfriends. And its not a particularly great "adventure" shall we say
I much prefer to "munch" on laminateNot really a carpet muncher then are you MD ?![]()
What a gob. There’s barely any growth in 24 hours!! Well, for me personally. Just makes it red and blotchyMy ex used to complain if I'd leave a day between shaving yet he wouldn't even tidy himself up. Don't come at me whilst you're looking like a Brillo pad!