“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An ex girlfriend of mine used to clip her finger and toenails on my kitchen table, or the bathroom/kitchen sinks, and would make no effort to get rid.
Moreover, when she washed her hair in the shower or bathroom sink she made no effort to remove her many loose strands from either.
She also left used cotton buds on my kitchen worktop or dressing table for me to get rid of.
Oh and she always tried to wake me up of a morning with a kiss, but her morning breath did the job of instantly of waking me up and running for the hills!:eek:

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
yes. I used to work in a retail and every summer we'd get men come into our store with no tops on, tattoos with "no regrets" or some other bullshit across their chest, and then usually something like "Mckenzie-leigh" down their arm, belly hanging over their shorts, with their hand down their pants. Was bleeping disgusting and I did NOT get paid enough to see it.
Chav name at its best 🤣🤣🤣

The worst kind of deception 😂
It honestly makes me boak a bit 🤢
I don't get why they try to be so sly. So, you're not conventionally attractive; lots of people are more than capable of seeing past that. I purposefully used pictures of me that didn't really show me in my best light when I did OLD to try to be as honest as possible 😂

Reactions: 5
Men after 3 messages in asking for pictures ........ couldn’t be more uninterested when they start that tit . Normally just because they are dying to show you their pride and joy prawn dick

Men who drink wine , for gods sake be a man and have a pint you big fanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg after reading all these I thought I was just being picky 😂 I feel at home
I’m ridiculousy picky 😂. And get the ick so easily !! I can’t help it ...... I’m destined to be single forever 😂rather be single than someone gross me out on a daily basis though

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When men wear branded clothes and you can tell they really think they are special. I'd rather a plain white t shirt than one with some horrible brand name all over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m ridiculousy picky 😂. And get the ick so easily !! I can’t help it ...... I’m destined to be single forever 😂rather be single than someone gross me out on a daily basis though
Same 😂😂 Sometimes someone's breathing is enough to annoy me, cheek of them just trying to exist?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When men wear branded clothes and you can tell they really think they are special. I'd rather a plain white t shirt than one with some horrible brand name all over it.
Depends on the brand, personally I'm quite happy with a small logo of my dirt cheap t-shirts which are extremely comfortable.

Reactions: 2
Someone I know from college years back is having her first baby. We’re in our 30s now and not spoken or seen her for since college.
This is what she’s buying the baby 😩🤮

7B0D1EC5-9DAC-4C8A-BACE-A83DAC7BFBC2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This friend of a friend(i'm fb friends with him) has a Mustang and each time he mentions his car he has to say Mustang, Stang.....never just car. he adds so many hashtags too. Nobody cares!!!! He also calls women thots and posted this tinder conv he was having and because the girl asked him for better pics he pretty much insulted her and then called her a slag......and he still wonders why hes single.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Men in jeans. I hate them! My husband put some jeans on today and I hate them so much but didn’t dare tell him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is awful 😳. I hate when parents dress their babies like adults. They're only little once! Put a baby grow on them and let them be comfortable!
As if the baby is going to be wearing a moncler T-shirt and thinking, “yeh, I’m a stud 😎”. And I have a feeling some of the branded baby stuff is knock off 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.