“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this made me think of men who wear a football tshirt (of their team, with that shiny material) :ROFLMAO::sick:
Lads who go to the pub to watch the match in their footie shirt is one thing, but when they just sit in front of the telly at home wearing one is another 😂

It reminds me of a meme I seen once saying "why do lads wear a football shirt at home to watch the match, i don't dress up as Gail Platt to watch Corrie"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Men who work in an office 😂. I’ve got a thing for workmen in muddy boots & high viz jackets . Nice rough hands

Lads who go to the pub to watch the match in their footie shirt is one thing, but when they just sit in front of the telly at home wearing one is another 😂

It reminds me of a meme I seen once saying "why do lads wear a football shirt at home to watch the match, i don't dress up as Gail Platt to watch Corrie"
😭😭😭😭🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Men who are too into working out and everything has to revolve around that. Going to the gym for four hours every day, or going to the mountains EVERY WEEKEND and getting up at 5am to hike for 8 hours, or guys who want to do 57 activities at the beach when all I want to do is drink mimosas. 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Men with really boring tastes in food 😬 for example I went out with a guy who would only order cheese pizza or spaghetti bolognese in an Italian. Live a little!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Men with really boring tastes in food 😬 for example I went out with a guy who would only order cheese pizza or spaghetti bolognese in an Italian. Live a little!!
My fella is like that he's so boring
His favourite flavour crisps are ready salted and his fave ice cream is vanilla. Could you get any plainer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

😂😂😂😂
Also, to me football shirts are the least sexy thing a man can wear?! Major PE kit /ick vibes
@GeorgeP123 postman pat boots are a close second

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I never understand why blokes dress up in football shirts! And neither do I understand why they're willing to spend anything up to a grand for a season ticket just to watch 22 millionaires kick a ball about for 90 minutes, while getting incredibly animated about it!

I don't have any brothers, but my dad (who is South African) chooses to support Manchester United rather than local teams here in J'Burg. And I have to say he gets very animated when he watches them on TV with his Man U shirt on! I mean what is the point in that?

Men 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fully agree with the stingy thing. I went out with a guy for a couple of months and when he found out my birthday was just after Christmas he was like ‘you better not think you’ll be getting 2 gifts’. Oh duck off you miserable twit. So off putting!
My OH has her birthday in December and as a kid she only ever got presents at Xmas. So I always make a point of treating her on her birthday as well as Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Men who start their tinder bio with “I like to travel” duck off !!!!! It doesn’t make you sound interesting you sound like a twit .
I like to travel too - back & too to work like a normal person & a holiday abroad every year ! . Just because you went on a gap year 15 years ago pal doesn’t mean your into travelling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Speaking of Tinder - men who have passive aggressive bios such as:
  • "don't bother swiping if you're not gonna talk"
  • "not here to find a pen pal"
  • "does anybody actually talk on here"
  • "no time wasters"
Ironically, these are usually the men who have the personality of a sponge (soaking in all the fun).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Men who start their tinder bio with “I like to travel” duck off !!!!! It doesn’t make you sound interesting you sound like a twit .
I like to travel too - back & too to work like a normal person & a holiday abroad every year ! . Just because you went on a gap year 15 years ago pal doesn’t mean your into travelling
Speaking of Tinder - men who have passive aggressive bios such as:
  • "don't bother swiping if you're not gonna talk"
  • "not here to find a pen pal"
  • "does anybody actually talk on here"
  • "no time wasters"
Ironically, these are usually the men who have the personality of a sponge (soaking in all the fun).
yea these are the typical “hi how are you ?” ........ “I’m good thanks you?” .......... “yea good thanks , where you from?” ........... “I’m from (such & such)” ............. conversation over 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The ones on tinder who's tell you to follow them on Instagram because 'I'm not really on here much.' Just no.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.