“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry in advance, probs going to be posting a lot of tinder material on this thread 🤣 literally only use it for light entertainment now.

When guys use their dog or even someone else’s dog to try and get a date...well I suppose at least it’s better than children 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 I feel someone needs to stand up for these innocent dogs, they didn’t ask for this 😂

1C1999F9-15DE-4D7E-91A6-0A31FEB394EA.jpeg
50AEF99D-90EF-4918-904A-2B114B2E552E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
the worst is when the bio is like "my dog is cooler than you" or "my dog will always come before you". That's fair enough (I love my dog) but you just sound like a child when you say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Men who start their tinder bio with ...... I’m a single bloke ? No tit Sherlock Or the ones who profess to be a “good bloke” - can bet your life he’s the biggest twit going

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Men who start their tinder bio with ...... I’m a single bloke ? No tit Sherlock Or the ones who profess to be a “good bloke” - can bet your life he’s the biggest twit going
or the ones who say ‘no drama’ 🚨🚨🚨you know if you get involved with them you’ve got a tit load of drama coming your way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve been with my man for over 20 years so didn’t experience the delights of tinder and pof. I love reading experiences of it and naff profiles make me cringe and laugh at the same time.

My mother was on match and lopped a lot of years off her age. She said everyone did it. I said yes but your kids’ ages give it away...she said no she lied about our ages too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
from my experience the ones that have "good bloke" tend to deflect or gaslight any time you bring up something they've done wrong. If you're a good bloke you don't need to say it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don't know how else to describe it, so it will sound weird until I get to the examples, but when men use my name when addressing me in certain situations. Like "How's Skvallertant today?" or "How is Skvallertant's weekend going?"
It really grosses me out for some reason. I think it's infantalising in some way or something idk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
When guys open a conversation with 'hey you'. Makes my skin crawl

One guy who I was speaking to once kept referring to himself as a 'happy chappy' which also made me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Men who do tough mudder then wear the t-shirt for weeks afterwards

I particularly dislike the ones who never shut up about it and wear their lycra gear EVERYWHERE.
The worst - nothing more unsexy than a man in a bike helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.