“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....Not being funny, but I'm VERY 'mousey' and bookish looking and there's no way these dudes have swiped for my looks....
Don't knock yourself, I'd be far more attracted to someone who looked mousey and bookish than a pneumatic, tango coloured insta-hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My male friends swipe yes on every girl until they run out of likes unless she really isn’t what they want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never respond to Tinder lads that ask what I’m up to or if I’ve been doing anything exciting today.. No were in bleeping lockdown piss off and it’s boring.
I like an instant bit of fire or I don’t bother.
the worst one I've had during the pandemic was when things started to ease a bit in June time and one guy I matched with was like "so are you one of those who is following the rules or would you want to meet?" I thought tbh, even if I wasn't interested in following the rules (which I was... I also worked in a supermarket so I was exposed to a lot of people which meant I was even more cautious), with that attitude I wouldn't meet you anyway cause duck knows how many girls you've met up with also aren't following the rules.

Reactions: 11
My male friends swipe yes on every girl until they run out of likes unless she really isn’t what they want 😂
They all seem to do this, you can smell the desperation 🤣 I had 10k likes to go through at one point, not bragging about it at all as I definitely won’t be hooking up with Zarius who is 10282882 miles away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They all seem to do this, you can smell the desperation 🤣 I had 10k likes to go through at one point, not bragging about it at all as I definitely won’t be hooking up with Zarius who is 10282882 miles away
Is this a new thing? I'm half Swedish half English, and I live in the UK and I kept getting guys from Stockholm popping up. I thought it was just the algorithm being creepy, but then there were dudes from all over popping up. I thought the whole point was that it was based on geography? Wtf? 🙄🙄

Think we need a new thread about the woes of tinder 😂 I have so many stories 🤣.
There's an Internet dating thread somewhere, I'm sure! There's so much crossover nowadays 😂

Reactions: 3
Is this a new thing? I'm half Swedish and live in the UK and I kept getting guys from Stockholm popping up. I thought it was just the algorithm being creepy, but then there were dudes from all over popping up. I thought the whole point was that it was based on geography? Wtf? 🙄🙄
There's an Internet dating thread somewhere, I'm sure! There's so much crossover nowadays 😂
I don’t know wtf Tinder does tbh, I set my location to up to 5 miles away and it still brings up people in loads of other locations 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know wtf Tinder does tbh, I set my location to up to 5 miles away and it still brings up people in loads of other locations 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sure it used to be purely location-based. I remember me and my mates driving from Leeds to Manchester and absolutely caning tinder on the motorway to see if anyone interesting was nearby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure it used to be purely location-based. I remember me and my mates driving from Leeds to Manchester and absolutely caning tinder on the motorway to see if anyone interesting was nearby 😂
I once opened Tinder in a uni lecture and the lecturer came up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think il be forever alone

F650CB45-9159-4889-A4FC-CF2E587D3719.jpeg

Is this one really still doing the rounds? And fresh zest for life just makes me feel all funny and weird

6F69DBC4-7E1F-4191-9503-B790B48BB906.jpeg

Well that’s not difficult, he was a narcissist prick 😂

580476E3-498F-4AD6-B851-EE68717991DB.jpeg

No she won’t

CA752114-F209-49FF-80FB-14545D774F69.jpeg

🥱🥱🥱🥱

786DED15-F617-4F0C-B8D7-F5B161A0581B.jpeg

whatever this guy is taking, I need some 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think il be forever alone

View attachment 397663

Is this one really still doing the rounds? And fresh zest for life just makes me feel all funny and weird

View attachment 397665
Well that’s not difficult, he was a narcissist prick 😂

View attachment 397666
No she won’t

View attachment 397667
🥱🥱🥱🥱

View attachment 397668
whatever this guy is taking, I need some 😂
It's well grim out there.

My mum came round a few months ago as my bubble and we spent all night laughing our asses off on Tinder. It's not quite as funny when you're on your own and half way through a bottle of wine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the worst one I've had during the pandemic was when things started to ease a bit in June time and one guy I matched with was like "so are you one of those who is following the rules or would you want to meet?" I thought tbh, even if I wasn't interested in following the rules (which I was... I also worked in a supermarket so I was exposed to a lot of people which meant I was even more cautious), with that attitude I wouldn't meet you anyway cause duck knows how many girls you've met up with also aren't following the rules.
I’ve had people nag to meet me at the start of this lockdown and behave like there’s no pandemic by snapping themselves at parties or having a haircut. It’s embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's well grim out there.

My mum came round a few months ago as my bubble and we spent all night laughing our asses off on Tinder. It's not quite as funny when you're on your own and half way through a bottle of wine 😂
That’s why I’m sharing it here, I can’t deal with the grimness of it alone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending love and resilience to those still on a swiping journey. I remember all my friends (as I was literally the only single one) being fascinated by Tinder/Bumble and finding it all so exciting, with them refusing to believe it was completely soul-destroying after a while.

Has anyone had a bloke write one of those toe curling romantic stories about what they want to do when they meet you i.e. “I’m going to scoop you up into my arms and run my fingers through your silky hair as I passionately kiss your full lips, and if things go well which I’m sure they will, I can’t wait to caress you, kissing the soft skin up your inner thigh until you quietly moan begging me to take you to ecstasy” - that was pretty much one I received and it made me want to wash my eyes out with bleach and scrub myself with wire wool. Truly awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Sending love and resilience to those still on a swiping journey. I remember all my friends (as I was literally the only single one) being fascinated by Tinder/Bumble and finding it all so exciting, with them refusing to believe it was completely soul-destroying after a while.

Has anyone had a bloke write one of those toe curling romantic stories about what they want to do when they meet you i.e. “I’m going to scoop you up into my arms and run my fingers through your silky hair as I passionately kiss your full lips, and if things go well which I’m sure they will, I can’t wait to caress you, kissing the soft skin up your inner thigh until you quietly moan begging me to take you to ecstasy” - that was pretty much one I received and it made me want to wash my eyes out with bleach and scrub myself with wire wool. Truly awful.
I can't breathe 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.