“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men that want you to be their entire life rather than a part of it. Men who are feathery strokers.
Men who sing to you whilst staring into your eyes intently, especially if they can’t sing, I don’t know where to look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Names are so off putting. I went out with someone called Darren which is one of my most hated names. I didn't say his name the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Men who wear stuff like Marvel t-shirts, Disney t-shirt, Pokemon and so on

Like if you wear something saying you're a Gryffindor then please do one. And if you're wearing something like that then you're probably a Hufflepuff anyway
What even if they have these skills? 🤣

AEC90D98-36B8-4750-BE4F-F24459279999.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
With you on this one - be a man & moan about shopping like a normal bloke 😂

Last one from me today - men who wear Xmas jumpers

I’ll add men you see trailing their other halves round the likes of Debenhams or Wallis, helping them choose clothes. Who are these women that put up with this? Blink twice if you need help.

ETA Clearly these men are not available so their ick isn’t an issue for me ... I couldn’t fancy a bloke like that though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The post about her chap wearing flared jeans and postman pat boots. Well, I’ve come across someone wearing jeans WITH A CREASE STITCHED INTO THEM!!

F879E6FF-739F-4BF4-A3E4-03EFDDB54680.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who spit out food when they’re talking and it lands in front of them and then they put their finger on it and put it back in their mouth and eat it.

My nan use to do it all the time and I use to tell her how disgusting it was.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was once with a guy who was the stingiest. I asked him to get me an 89p bottle of juice from the shop and when he came back he said “I don’t suppose you’ve got that 89p” 🤮 I used to pay for pretty much everything in that relationship, if he saw a woman driving a nice car he would say “oh look at her driving around in her husbands car” 🤦🏻‍♀️ No you head it’s THEIR car! They are married, they are a team! Glad he’s someone else’s problem now 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Fully agree with the stingy thing. I went out with a guy for a couple of months and when he found out my birthday was just after Christmas he was like ‘you better not think you’ll be getting 2 gifts’. Oh duck off you miserable twit. So off putting!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Agree with the men and jewellery comments. I particularly hate middle-aged men wearing those cords with pendants hanging off - see example below of HFW on Graham Norton:

D0E06953-8CB5-4C74-85E1-D7171A2E9FA9.jpeg

And I remember a few years ago men wearing fake rosary beads bought from Topman 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.