Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucilleBluth

the worst is when the bio is like "my dog is cooler than you" or "my dog will always come before you". That's fair enough (I love my dog) but you just sound like a child when you say it.
Totally agree. I’ve learned now to swipe left on dog pic / comment guys. They’re invariably painfully boring and think dog ownership = personality but they’re wrong.
Speaking of Tinder - men who have passive aggressive bios such as:
  • "don't bother swiping if you're not gonna talk"
  • "not here to find a pen pal"
  • "does anybody actually talk on here"
  • "no time wasters"
Ironically, these are usually the men who have the personality of a sponge (soaking in all the fun).
And omg yes to this too. This absolutely incenses me. It instantly puts me in a bad mood. I don’t know why but to me it’s one of the worst dating profile sins. I think it’s the hint of aggression, as you say. And desperation. It just sucks any trace of fun out of it.

I’ve reported a guy before whose profile said “you’d better look like your pics, or you’re buying the drinks til you do.” I just found that so fucking misogynistic and threatening and laddish.

I would actually be really interested in knowing more about the science of ick. If there is one. Does anyone know? I think someone ages ago said it was to steer us away from the wrong people which would make sense but I feel like my ick radar might be calibrated a little too sensitively if so 😂

This thread never fails to make me properly laugh out loud and also makes me feel so grateful for the companionship on Tattle 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I give myself the ick when I think of the things I used to do when I was younger. Thank god social media wasnt a thing back then as I cringe at some of my memories from a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Years ago I used to have this huge crush on a bloke at work.

We were at this training event and he hadn't come back in the room after lunch. I decided to have a mooch to see where he was and he was at the left over buffet, stuffing sandwiches straight into his jacket pockets!!!

Then he sloped off looking very furtive and didn't even come back to the training room. He just buggered off home, his pockets full of sandwichs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Men that drive a shit version of an entry level “expensive” or “desirable” car, just so they can say their car is an Audi or a BMW 😖

I was seeing a guy very recently who drove an Audi that was honestly older than me. There was ALWAYS something wrong with it. He’d put a private reg on it as well as though that would disguise the fact that it was a complete shed that would barely get him from A to B 🤦🏻‍♀️ He drove us somewhere in it once and I thought my life was over.. the clutch, the gearbox and the engine were all shot to shit and every possible warning light was on his dashboard.

Massive ick. Swiftly discarded 🤣

• Haha

LittleLizzy1985

I’m sure I’ve mentioned before my ex who couldn’t spell. When I dumped him - not for his spelling, though he definitely couldn’t spell faithful - he wrote me a letter begging me to reconsider. He said he loved me with his “hart and sole”.

🤣
My mums ex boyfriend used to write her letters EVERY time they had an argument, which was a lot 🙄 his spelling was honestly atrocious so every time he sent a letter, my mum and I would circle the spelling mistakes in red pen and write 'see me' for a laugh, thankfully he never found them 😂

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
When I first visited an ex’s house he had skiddies in the toilet bowl and no sheet on his bed, only one pillow with a cover and a stained duvet cover. And the whole bed was covered in cat hair. Truly foul.

• Sick
  • Wow

Dogtanian

VIP Member
You know, I’m going to treat my wife well, make sure she’s cared for and happy.
Because looking at all these ick’s, I’m never going to get another woman again. Lol

• Haha

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Possibly the weirdest ick ever...yesterday I was in Tesco and saw a guy with a handwritten shopping list on a piece of A4 lined paper. Ick happened 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
yes. I used to work in a retail and every summer we'd get men come into our store with no tops on, tattoos with "no regrets" or some other bullshit across their chest, and then usually something like "Mckenzie-leigh" down their arm, belly hanging over their shorts, with their hand down their pants. Was fucking disgusting and I did NOT get paid enough to see it.
Oh yeah the "Mckenzie-leigh" type tattoos are always in Old English font as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

yankydoo

Chatty Member
When a bloke asks "why is an attractive woman like you still single?"

Oh piss off and shut up. Gross.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Playing the guitar. My husband does it and he loves it as it’s his thing and helps him relax but I absolutely hate it. Makes my skin crawl and I want to smash something when he does it.

I do like other people playing the guitar though like bands I like and stuff. Just not him 😂

• Haha

Zanzi202

Men that want you to be their entire life rather than a part of it. Men who are feathery strokers.
Men who sing to you whilst staring into your eyes intently, especially if they can’t sing, I don’t know where to look 😂

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Can't stand a full on beard! I don't mind abit of stubble but I don't want to feel like I've got your pubes in my mouth when I'm just giving you a kiss 🤮

• Haha

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I’ve had the ick about pretty much every man I’ve met since 2012. I used to call it SRS- sudden repulsion syndrome 🤣 It would just come on literally overnight and that’d be it- done. Once you get it, there is NO going back. Unless anyone here has had it and then got over it?!?!?

• Haha