Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
Men with hairs sprouting out of their ears 🤢

Oh & when they wear them white, rounded toe slip on trainers. They give me the creeps 🙈
372F39E4-824D-4C1D-A1FB-EB55D25667D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

AlanBanan

VIP Member
This thread should be renamed “what’s wrong with men?” Because from your stories they’re animals 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

skvallertant

Chatty Member
I've been chatting to this guy and I said that this week I'm really tired from work because we're incredibly busy and I only get home late and don't feel like chatting much. He's double texted me "hi", "hey", and now triple texted with the classic "my ex just messaged me" with a crying laughing emoji. Fuck off, mate! 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Men who start their tinder bio with ...... I’m a single bloke ? No shit Sherlock Or the ones who profess to be a “good bloke” - can bet your life he’s the biggest twat going

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
Long fingernails - then they try to explain it by revealing that they play guitar so they have one long nail. Makes me heave.

• Sick
  • Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
I love this thread! Omg I once went out with the most boring man alive! I decided I would sleep with him to shut him up but he couldn’t get it up. Yet he still tried to talk dirty 🤮 And he had had his whole body waxed 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
I've just thought of something else........ men who are Costa's!

They buy you a bunch of flowers, a birthday present, a box of chocolates, a pizza, whatever, always given with a massive grin and a 'Well I hope you like it cos that cost me £X!'. 😂😂
Guy came round my place for dinner and brought a bottle of wine, some flowers and some chocolates. My God I did not hear the end of it!

None of it was done for my benefit: before he’d even arrived he had texted me to tell me to expect a surprise or two and taken a photo of them all posed in the back seat of his car (I think for his IG) which meant he turned up late. Proceeded to reveal them on the door step and was a bit put out that I wasn’t more excited.

He kept mentioning them all evening, the fact it was not just any wine but organic wine (which he didn’t think we should drink more than one glass each of) so much better for you.

The truth was the flowers were crap - looked like petrol station ones that had seen better days - and the chocs were generic Thornton’s from the supermarket that way outlasted his involvement in my life (still had some left a year later when I threw them away). Neither were one’s I would have chosen, they had zero thought put into choosing them.

What he didn’t do was thank me for cooking for him or offer to help with the washing up which would have actually been appreciated and cost him nothing. Style over substance and a complete narcissist.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ruby Woo

I went on a few dates with someone who had a picture of himself as his phone wallpaper. He saw nothing wrong with that. Gave me major ICK, found it very strange...

• Haha
  • Sick

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
@LucilleBluth postman pat boots are like big black shoes with laces but they have big bulbous fronts to them.😂😂😂 They are the most hideous shoe that are mostly sold in deichman or shoe zone or Clarke's if they're a bit more "upmarket." Men wear them when they have zero fashion sense and think they're a smart shoe. I mean zero fashion sense. My ex was an outdoor guy so he didn't have a clue with fashion whatsoever when he was trying to look smart.

• Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
I was talking to one guy and he said he was having a bath. He said he doesn't even put in bubble bath so he's just sitting there in plain water. The thought of that just made me icky.

Another guy I spoke to called himself a 'hamster dad' as he had recently bought one and sent me loads of videos of the hamster playing.

A while ago, a guy sent me a pic in his bedroom. Nothing dodgy but you could see the bed and he didn't have a bed sheet, just a mattress topper. There were thingson the bed, remote etc so didn't look like he was just changing it. Bleurgh

• Haha
  • Sick

Kittypops

VIP Member
Another Ick for you, "The Fusserer"

Exhibit A: making toast

Would you like toast? Brown or white? Or granary? Or I can go and buy you your bread of choice? Grilled or in the toaster? How long would you like it to toast for? Is that enough? Is that enough? More? Less? Shall I start again? Do it more to your toasterly liking? What would you like on it? Butter? How much? Spread where? Is that too much? Too little? Jam? Marmite? How much? On each slice or together [wtf?!]? Same knife? Different knife? How would you like it cut? Straight across? Diagonal? Not cut? Is this plate ok for you? Would you like a napkin? Is it ok for you? Is it ok? Are you ok? Would you like a cup of tea?

Exhibit B: making a cup of tea...

I'll spare you, tattlers, it'll make your toes curl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
so driving related, being beeped at or someone getting road rage at them like making the wanking sign at them 🤣 I would hate for them to START any road rage bother but would just cringe so badly if someone did it to them. What’s wrong with me?!

I have an issue with second hand embarrassment being an ick source, obviously!
An ex was abit of a wet wipe and he used to get people beeping at him all the time and swearing at him and he always used to panic and I couldn't even look at him 😂. He also used to have his seat right up to the steering wheel and just peek his head over his shoulder when he would reverse 🤢. None of this sexy leaning back, arm round the back of my seat reversing 😩

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Agree with the men and jewellery comments. I particularly hate middle-aged men wearing those cords with pendants hanging off - see example below of HFW on Graham Norton:

D0E06953-8CB5-4C74-85E1-D7171A2E9FA9.jpeg

And I remember a few years ago men wearing fake rosary beads bought from Topman 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick