“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more tinder trash to share with you all... I unsubscribed to tinder gold and then foolishly signed up again when they offered it for half price for 1 month, complete waste of money 😂

Zesty as duck? 🤨
290C903B-39EF-4573-BE31-851D3F62FFB6.jpeg

Anyone who claims they are a legend is absolutely not a legend
6A4A0079-4F6B-4B3D-8704-C94F32F24652.jpeg

Oh yes that well known saying ‘the older the berry the sweeter the juice’ 🤔
7C839D54-FE8F-4F3B-9F8C-3132D9C2440D.jpeg

Ok now we’re talking (post lockdown obvs), if only he wasn’t 99% likely to be a catfish 😂

E0DF6ECD-434E-467A-914C-715C59519D89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Some more tinder trash to share with you all... I unsubscribed to tinder gold and then foolishly signed up again when they offered it for half price for 1 month, complete waste of money 😂

Zesty as duck? 🤨
View attachment 411242

View attachment 411243

View attachment 411244

Ok now we’re talking (post lockdown obvs), if only he wasn’t 99% likely to be a catfish 😂

View attachment 411253
Zesty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Using photos of children on dating apps is the worst as previously discussed on the last thread but also it really annoys me when guys on dating apps and social media act like they deserve a medal for being a good, decent parent... ‘they’re my world’ or ‘we have such an amazing bond’....well yeah it’s your child, you’re supposed to prioritise them and have a good relationship with them 🙄

Aka an annoying twit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Using photos of children on dating apps is the worst as previously discussed on the last thread but also it really annoys me when guys on dating apps and social media act like they deserve a medal for being a good, decent parent... ‘they’re my world’ or ‘we have such an amazing bond’....well yeah it’s your child, you’re supposed to prioritise them and have a good relationship with them 🙄
When they say 'child comes first, don't like it then swipe left.' It always makes me think they're probably a tit, part time dad who's only a dad when it suits them. I don't feel the need to express that my children come first because any normal human would know that anyway 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And you clearly don’t keep hold of them. Regardless of what outer clothes you are wearing. This thread an absolute education. A BA in Nonsensical Studies awaits me from the University of Over the Kebab shop

Reactions: 1
Every Colin I’ve ever known has been a total drip. Just saying....
I went on a date with a Colin once. When I dropped him home, as we said goodbye and gave a hug (in the car, leaning over the gear stick), he stuck his hand up my top and fondled my boob.
He sent a text asking for a second date. Around the same time my mate text me to ask how the date had gone and I sent her a message saying he was a total creep and I wouldn't be seeing him again. Unfortunately I sent that to him not my friend. His reply suggested I was a bit harsh. I didnt think so...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For me it has to be Dean, they’re all dickheads (in my experience) 🤣
I have a Dean story too. I found him outside my back door once. He had covered himself with a towel to keep warm. A towel he had brought from his own house, 20 mins in a car away from my house. He'd originally been out in our local town (5 mins from mine) and tried to claim he just popped on by after and took a towel off the line. It definitely wasn't my towel! So he clearly went home first. Fortunately this was nearly twenty years ago.

• Haha
I went on a date with a Colin once. When I dropped him home, as we said goodbye and gave a hug (in the car, leaning over the gear stick), he stuck his hand up my top and fondled my boob.
He sent a text asking for a second date. Around the same time my mate text me to ask how the date had gone and I sent her a message saying he was a total creep and I wouldn't be seeing him again. Unfortunately I sent that to him not my friend. His reply suggested I was a bit harsh. I didnt think so...
Those mistakes are like mana from heaven

Zesty as duck? 🤨
View attachment 411242

View attachment 411243

View attachment 411244

View attachment 411253
Zesty...wtf does that mean 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
‘The older the berry. The sweeter the juice’ is shorthand for ‘I’m an absolute mess and a chancer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another thing that i find cringe is when they include their kids names on their social media accounts like Paul, Kayleee,Jayden, Khaleesi, Tyler Smith.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.