“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A handsome man walking his dog this morning called his dog, with a full on "dog" voice. Instant ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who do they think they are, Alex Turner or someone like that? 😱
Its even worse if its a middle aged guy, clinging onto trying to be younger, blokes in leather jackets just look like such try hards.

I remember a work Xmas do and loads of the older men turned up in slim jeans and leather jackets, they were all 40+. With shiny brogues. Ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh God 🤦🏻‍♀️ I remember going on a date with a guy last year, I think he was about 36. He turned up wearing a pair of those bootcut jeans that look like they’ve been spattered with white paint, the ones that were all the rage in about 2009. He had them tucked into a pair of black biker-esque boots just to add insult to paint-spattered injury. All he was missing was a Von Dutch cap and one of those Jesus Rocks belts from All Saints. Immediate ick 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh God 🤦🏻‍♀️ I remember going on a date with a guy last year, I think he was about 36. He turned up wearing a pair of those bootcut jeans that look like they’ve been spattered with white paint, the ones that were all the rage in about 2009. He had them tucked into a pair of black biker-esque boots just to add insult to paint-spattered injury. All he was missing was a Von Dutch cap and one of those Jesus Rocks belts from All Saints. Immediate ick 🤮
That is hilarious. I remember I was seeing someone a coupe, of years ago and he thought he was the dogs bollocks cos owned firetrap clothes. I wore firetrap when I was 15 years old. 20 years ago! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is hilarious. I remember I was seeing someone a coupe, of years ago and he thought he was the dogs bollocks cos owned firetrap clothes. I wore firetrap when I was 15 years old. 20 years ago! 🙈
🤣🤣 You couldn’t beat a Firetrap t-shirt with a pair of Miss Sixty jeans back in the day! And those Bench utility pants every man and his dog used to have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I take it you met him off an app? Was his dress sense not as bad on his photos?
Splattered bootcuts 😂 I’m still chuckling
Of course I did 🤣💁🏻‍♀️ Tinder, shock horror. In all his photos he was either at the gym or at work in his shirt and tie, so there was no way of knowing what was about to befall me until he strode into the bar we were meeting at looking like he’d just been glossing his skirting boards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Kids in the pic arent mine, my niece/nephew”
“6ft because apparently that matters”
“Single dad to a 6 month old bull terrier, he needs a step mum”

🤢🤢🤢 cya 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
“Kids in the pic arent mine, my niece/nephew”
“6ft because apparently that matters”
“Single dad to a 6 month old bull terrier, he needs a step mum”

🤢🤢🤢 cya 👍🏻
The "apparently that matters" is the worst. That and "does anyone actually talk on here?". I know they're trying to show that they're "cool" and not bothered, but it always comes across as butt hurt and passive aggressive. Not to mention lacking in creativity! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The "apparently that matters" is the worst. That and "does anyone actually talk on here?". I know they're trying to show that they're "cool" and not bothered, but it always comes across as butt hurt and passive aggressive. Not to mention lacking in creativity! 😂
yes!! It makes them look like they’ve been ghosted a million times but with patter like that, I’m not surprised!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“...Apparently it matters” well yeh, it does to me because I’m almost 5’10 and we all know when they say they are 6’, they actually mean 5’9 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.