“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually no, I'm a motorcycle courier who busts his balls all year around.
Well I think you would be cold after that then, and being as it's still been bloody frigid & snowing this week 😂

I can't see being cold is an 'ick' tho, my mate is on blood thinners & arthritis meds so is always cold, I'd hate a woman to ick the poor sod just for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My most recent ick was on a lockdown date with a guy, getting a coffee and having a stroll in town. We walked past this group and their dog came over to us - it didn’t run or jump or anything, wasn’t a big dog, literally was just walking by us for a friendly sniff and my date freaked out and practically hid behind me to shield himself from the dog. Major ick. I’m not even a massive dog person really but it was just so cringe and put me right off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Actually no, I'm a motorcycle courier who busts his balls all year around.
I think the point is more its off-putting when it's mildly chilly and guys are shivering and being super whingey. I don't think anyone would begrudge anyone being cold when they've ridden a motorbike in sub zero temperatures for 12-14 hours.
Though that's a crazy long journey. And sub zero the whole way! Yikes

Reactions: 12
I think the point is more its off-putting when it's mildly chilly and guys are shivering and being super whingey. I don't think anyone would begrudge anyone being cold when they've ridden a motorbike in sub zero temperatures for 12-14 hours.
Though that's a crazy long journey. And sub zero the whole way! Yikes
Exactly like my husband when we went for a walk the other day. I had leggings, hoodie and a thin coat. He wore jeans, t-shirt, jumper, coat, wooly hat and gloves! And he kept moaning it was cold. It was 14 degrees and sunny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly like my husband when we went for a walk the other day. I had leggings, hoodie and a thin coat. He wore jeans, t-shirt, jumper, coat, wooly hat and gloves! And he kept moaning it was cold. It was 14 degrees and sunny!!
This sounds so like my brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My sister-in-law's pin head !!!

The size of a small apple... just want to knock it off!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
T-shirt weather!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Men that put a kiss on the end of every message they send you. I matched with someone on an app today and they have sent the first message and he’s put a kiss on it. Too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Picked her up from her house

She came out drinking a Monster [strike 1]

And then casually flung the empty can into the rear footwell when she was done [strikes 2 through 108]

Insta-nope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Picked her up from her house

She came out drinking a Monster [strike 1]

And then casually flung the empty can into the rear footwell when she was done [strikes 2 through 108]

Insta-nope.
Sake, If she'd done that in my car she'd be shoved out, I don't even throw my own rubbish in it 😂

Reactions: 2
Shorts that look like cut-off jogging bottoms. Flattering to no person ever, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just want to preface my ick submission first, in case anyones beloved gran has this name - but the name Eileen gives me serious Ick 😂 Imagine giving birth and being like " Ooh aye I've a beautiful name for this wee sausage blanket... Eileen"😩 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.