“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mate used to live with a bloke who would leave his wee in the toilet to 'save water' 🙄🤢
Loool I do this BUT I live alone and it is a waste of money if I'm gonna wee half an hour later

If I have someone around I flush every time 🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Loool I do this BUT I live alone and it is a waste of money if I'm gonna wee half an hour later

If I have someone around I flush every time 🤷
That's fair enough I guess. This guy didn't care who was there to encounter his steaming yellow offering.

I also get major ick from frugality in a man so double ick 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Toilet talk continuing.. A bloke once said to me “if it’s brown, flush it down. If it’s yellow let it mellow” 😷 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There are so many things that give me the ick it's a miracle I'm married with children 😳
I need to think about this...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to get the ick with really random stuff. I dated someone once who made a weird noise - like a 'ah, ah ah, ahhhh' when he bought a Lord of the Rings DVD. Instant ick. Can't really explain it, just killed it dead.

Another one used the phrase "I want you to *uck me now" to indicate he'd like me to go on top. Said in a baby voice. Nope! instant, never to be recovered ick.

My mum once told me about her dating life before marrying my dad. All very tame but she was brutal with her ick. One chap turned up to take her out wearing a red jumper. That was the ick for her. She went on the date but she already knew there wouldn't be another purely due to this poor sod's jumper. I always imagine this guy getting ready for his date, feeling all fresh in his brand new jumper, not realising it didn't matter how courteous or how funny he was, he was already doomed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor oral hygiene 🤢
Jamie Oliver 🤢
Olly Murs 🤢
Messy eaters
Long finger/toe nails 🤢
Too much saliva (see Jamie Oliver)
Weird dress sense
Bad trainers
Feathery strokers and every single thing it encompasses
(that list is endless) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to get the ick with really random stuff. I dated someone once who made a weird noise - like a 'ah, ah ah, ahhhh' when he bought a Lord of the Rings DVD. Instant ick. Can't really explain it, just killed it dead.

Another one used the phrase "I want you to *uck me now" to indicate he'd like me to go on top. Said in a baby voice. Nope! instant, never to be recovered ick.

My mum once told me about her dating life before marrying my dad. All very tame but she was brutal with her ick. One chap turned up to take her out wearing a red jumper. That was the ick for her. She went on the date but she already knew there wouldn't be another purely due to this poor sod's jumper. I always imagine this guy getting ready for his date, feeling all fresh in his brand new jumper, not realising it didn't matter how courteous or how funny he was, he was already doomed 😆
I read the “ah ah ah ahhh” sounds like a chimpanzee going crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads that put kisses 🤣 my boyfriend always puts 'xx' even though I don't send him any 😂 i say to him it does my head in, but he still does it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Lads that put kisses 🤣 my boyfriend always puts 'xx' even though I don't send him any 😂 i say to him it does my head in, but he still does it 😂
Am I insane. I don’t like it when they do this or an x after every text / sentence or when they put more kisses the more they’re excited. But then when they don’t I’m seething with anger like give me 10 Xs please 😂
77F28193-E86D-4F27-9007-A4240413ED12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are so many things that give me the ick it's a miracle I'm married with children 😳
I need to think about this...
Its not a bad thing reading this thread that i married young and had kids, my husband has multiple ick things which I didn’t notice in the first flush of romance! If i had not met him and was still single id say i would never meet anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its not a bad thing reading this thread that i married young and had kids, my husband has multiple ick things which I didn’t notice in the first flush of romance! If i had not met him and was still single id say i would never meet anyone 😂
Every few weeks I’ll reel off the new things on here to my bf, he loves it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just thought of a MEGA ick. I used to work with a woman who would spread margarine really thick on crackers for lunch (think thicker than the cracker itself)... then scrap it off with the nail on her index finger and suck it.
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I personally think it’s a feminine car. You generally see young girls driving them round here and it’s just stuck
I heard really loud rave music and turned to see a man about 50 with no top on driving down the street in a fiat 500 🤣 it just looked so wrong he looked ridiculous so yep that’s an ick for me too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Needy men. Like texting five mins after you’ve left them and then running if you don’t text back within a nano second !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.