“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. This is almost the first thing our new neighbours in Spain said to us.
We were told to leave it too when we went on holiday in Spain as water was in short supply 🤣 put a bit of bleach down, job's a goodun 🤣

Reactions: 1
Also giving me the ick are holey socks and y fronts 😬 I also think white undies should be banned the yellow stains though 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen some that would curl your toes 😅🤮
I never wore Y fronts in my adult life, these days it's the good old Fruit of the loom Trunks in black, Black is cheaper than grey and
the advantage of black is that you can't see the skid marks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I never wore Y fronts in my adult life, these days it's the good old Fruit of the loom Trunks in black, Black is cheaper than grey and
the advantage of black is that you can't see the skid marks!
Ewww! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why? I don't get the problem.
Oh god I do 😂 I’m a massive car snob , don’t even care . If a mans got a tit car I’m going no where near him 🤣

Men who wear tit primark boxers . I’m allowed to wear primark pjs but he has to wear Calvin’s that’s the rules 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god I do 😂 I’m a massive car snob , don’t even care . If a mans got a tit car I’m going no where near him 🤣

Men who wear tit primark boxers . I’m allowed to wear primark pjs but he has to wear Calvin’s that’s the rules 😂
Haha, that's funny! If one of the few lads on here had said I'm allowed to wear tit baggy y front pants but my woman must wear Victoria's Secret, it's da rules I can imagine all the squawkings of utter outrage now!! 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
a) he put University Challenge on telly one evening. Like, on purpose
b) he called out the answers, creating this weird pressure to either join in or implicitly look like a thicko by not joining in
C) he gave this little satisfied nod when he got one right

Practically slid my CV under the door of the local convent on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Men who have pet names for their dick.

A few years ago after reconnecting via Facebook, I met up with a guy who I briefly dated in high school and he said he had missed me, but that “the wee man” had missed me even more.

That was the end of that, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Men who have pet names for their dick.

A few years ago after reconnecting via Facebook, I met up with a guy who I briefly dated in high school and he said he had missed me, but that “the wee man” had missed me even more.

That was the end of that, lol.
Haha, yes! It's even worse if they name it after themselves i.e. Little Mr Jones 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.