“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men that call sex ‘making love’ instant ick
Hahaha! Definitely, for anybody under 60 it's ick! Not that I'd like to hear 'Come here and let me ram you into next week babe' either but a happy medium between the two 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha! Definitely, for anybody under 60 it's ick! Not that I'd like to hear 'Come here and let me ram you into next week babe' either but a happy medium between the two 🤭
Exactly!! Feathery strokers who are very intense and declare that they want to make love, are fanny shrivellers 😂

• Haha
Exactly!! Feathery strokers who are very intense and declare that they want to make love, are fanny shrivellers 😂
Haaa, and them sort look straight in your eyes, eyebrows knotted in concentration, utter the words breathlessly into your ear and expect it all to magically release the clamp that's holding your fanny shut and sent your 'man in a boat' off fishing for the night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was seeing a guy when I was younger who wasn’t my usual type, he was a skater dude but was really hot, he was in the army too. I was playing the field & mentioned I’d be in a certain club that weekend, I saw him there & he’d made a real effort with his clothes so he could get in, proper shoes, shirt the lot. I got instant ick & ran a mile. He sent flowers to my work after.. think I let a good one slip through the net all because he made an effort.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Haaa, and them sort look straight in your eyes, eyebrows knotted in concentration, utter the words breathlessly into your ear and expect it all to magically release the clamp that's holding your fanny shut and sent your 'man in a boat' off fishing for the night 🤣🤣
Hahahahaha you’ve summed it up perfectly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha you’ve summed it up perfectly 😂😂😂😂
You started it 🤣 back in the day the question was always 'are we going all the way?'. All the way to where love, Brighton? Bognor Regis? 🤣🤣

I was seeing a guy when I was younger who wasn’t my usual type, he was a skater dude but was really hot, he was in the army too. I was playing the field & mentioned I’d be in a certain club that weekend, I saw him there & he’d made a real effort with his clothes so he could get in, proper shoes, shirt the lot. I got instant ick & ran a mile. He sent flowers to my work after.. think I let a good one slip through the net all because he made an effort.
Oh dear 🤣 someone I know was seeing a lovely lad, he was so good to her and adored her little boy. As time went on he invited her to be his plus one at a family wedding. He was an usher and the bride had put them all in baby blue suits. He was dumped as soon as she saw him wearing it, never mind whatever else was right with him and it wasn't even his fault 😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember back in the 80's/early 90's when everything was 'bonk' and 'bonking'? It was the tabloid buzzword. Every week there was a 'bonking' headline. It was a really yuppie phrase of it's time 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone remember back in the 80's/early 90's when everything was 'bonk' and 'bonking'? It was the tabloid buzzword. Every week there was a 'bonking' headline. It was a really yuppie phrase of it's time 😆
Oh I do, not sure but I think that came in with Alternative Comedy and kind of stuck.

Reactions: 2
I went on my first date since summer 2019 today, from Hinge, wasn’t convinced on the looks front but seemed a good guy so thought I’d give it a go.

he walked off the bus and had one of those cord things that wraps round the back of your head to keep your sunglasses on. IMMEDIATE ICK. Enough of an ick that I might not date for another two years now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Boris Johnson was at one point nicknamed 'Bonking Boris' by the tabloids.

• Sick
  • Haha
I went on my first date since summer 2019 today, from Hinge, wasn’t convinced on the looks front but seemed a good guy so thought I’d give it a go.

he walked off the bus and had one of those cord things that wraps round the back of your head to keep your sunglasses on. IMMEDIATE ICK. Enough of an ick that I might not date for another two years now.
I don’t blame you that is ick!!!

Reactions: 5
Men who are into cats. Don’t take it the wrong way as I think it’s a lovely trait to be kind to animals and love them but I mean the male equivalent of Crazy Cat Ladies. Putting endless pics on Insta of cats. Talking about cats. Memes of cats. I just attribute it to women, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Men who are into cats. Don’t take it the wrong way as I think it’s a lovely trait to be kind to animals and love them but I mean the male equivalent of Crazy Cat Ladies. Putting endless pics on Insta of cats. Talking about cats. Memes of cats. I just attribute it to women, sorry.
Years ago my sister was dating a guy with a cat. He didn't drive (ick) and he was pretty much keeping her around to ferry his cat to the vet!

So they would arrange to meet at a restaurant for example and he would message on the day asking her to pick him up, she would agree and he would ask to go via the vet to drop off his cat! Another time she was due to pick him up but he asked to pick him up from the vet rather than his house and that theu would need to go via his house to drop the cat off.

She soon got shot of him haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.