The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people wear crocs, and if you look at them from the side, you can see the little toe and nail looking out of one of the holes at you :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gave myself the ick today, the fit Amazon driver delivered a parcel today and rather than say bye I said 'cheerio'

bleeping hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw a video the other day shot from inside a lift...doors almost closed, then someone from outside stuck his foot between them, walked in and faced the camera while removing his belt menacingly.

The thing is, a sexy dominant man chasing and cornering you in a lift just as you think you've got away is a fantasy I can get behind. But I couldn't suspend my disbelief for this (it came between cat and makeup videos, which are what the algorithm usually gives me) and all I could see was some moron in trousers like leggings who actually set a camera up in a lift to film himself doing that and watched it back until he got a take that he liked and then posted it on the internet and is now checking the likes and oh my God it's so ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Husband gave me the mega ick recently. I texted him to ask him to get something from the shop on his way home and he repliedā€roger thatā€. šŸ¤¢ Iā€™m now questioning the last 30 years weā€™ve been together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.