The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovebites. One of the school mums has a huge hickey on her neck . She's about 40 with a few kids not some school slapper in the 90s. I don't know what's more of an ick, how it looks on her , or the thought of her fella giving it to her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
People who leave their rubbish in the cinema and don’t take it out to put it in the bins which are right outside the door to each screen.

Reactions: 21
Pea head muscle men in the gym who hog one piece of equipment for 1 hour (this happened to me this morning).

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Neighbour driving out of his driveway really slowly doing meerkat style head jerks - up, down, left, right, rinse and repeat - to avoid scraping his car when there was plenty of room either side to get a van out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I gave myself the ick last week.

I’d not been well and had a crappy cold/virus/plague. All I really fancied was that Yop drinking yogurt you get in a bottle which was amazing and was just what I needed but new ick unlocked: adults drinking yogurt out of a bottle. I’m ashamed of myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gave myself the ick last week.

I’d not been well and had a crappy cold/virus/plague. All I really fancied was that Yop drinking yogurt you get in a bottle which was amazing and was just what I needed but new ick unlocked: adults drinking yogurt out of a bottle. I’m ashamed of myself 😂
Long as you didn’t lick the lid

Reactions: 2
I mentioned new person in office before who is a walking ick for me. He has now asked for us all to meet him in canteen for coffee and fun chats. I gave a full body shudder when I read that.
As far as I can tell he has no work to do so just spends the day posting " cool gifs" on our system.
He is just so tragically desperate for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mentioned new person in office before who is a walking ick for me. He has now asked for us all to meet him in canteen for coffee and fun chats. I gave a full body shudder when I read that.
As far as I can tell he has no work to do so just spends the day posting " cool gifs" on our system.
He is just so tragically desperate for attention.
I am so curious about what 'fun chats' consist of...?

Please report back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Men in their mid-30s who have had the same 00s spiky in the back, straight in the front emo/indie haircut since they were a teen. Especially ick when the aforementioned hair is going grey :sick:

• Haha
I read a comment from an adult today ‘I’m nervous in my belly’ - the ick was real

• Haha