The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people wear crocs, and if you look at them from the side, you can see the little toe and nail looking out of one of the holes at you :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gave myself the ick today, the fit Amazon driver delivered a parcel today and rather than say bye I said 'cheerio'

bleeping hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw a video the other day shot from inside a lift...doors almost closed, then someone from outside stuck his foot between them, walked in and faced the camera while removing his belt menacingly.

The thing is, a sexy dominant man chasing and cornering you in a lift just as you think you've got away is a fantasy I can get behind. But I couldn't suspend my disbelief for this (it came between cat and makeup videos, which are what the algorithm usually gives me) and all I could see was some moron in trousers like leggings who actually set a camera up in a lift to film himself doing that and watched it back until he got a take that he liked and then posted it on the internet and is now checking the likes and oh my God it's so ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Husband gave me the mega ick recently. I texted him to ask him to get something from the shop on his way home and he repliedā€roger thatā€. šŸ¤¢ Iā€™m now questioning the last 30 years weā€™ve been together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24