The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good, I hope they bar him the dirty git
He was with his mate who wasn't there when he was saying all the gross things to me.

When they were kicked out his friend was all apologetic and "what did he say?" You can sort of tell it's not the first time he's been inappropriate towards women.

Reactions: 14
Then he went "I'd love to make you orgasm. You have a lovely smile and I'd love to see your orgasm face."
“That would be amazing! I’ve only recently had my sex-change op and I don’t know yet how much sexual pleasure I’ll get. <shoves book in bag, downs pint>. Shall we go? Your place or mine?”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My colleague had baby and she visited us and showed us the baby's pic. One of mid-age colleagues of mine said "Aww" in baby-ish voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A woman I used to work with had a poncho with a howling wolf on the front. It was breathtaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mentioned the wolf fleece thing in another thread…someone replied that the wearers were usually 25 stone, careering about the town in a mobility scooter with a fag hanging out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mentioned the wolf fleece thing in another thread…someone replied that the wearers were usually 25 stone, careering about the town in a mobility scooter with a fag hanging out 🤣🤣
That's exactly what I see in my local city centre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was sitting having a quiet drink and reading and some guy comes up to me and was like "oh you're all on your own?" And I was just "yeah, enjoying a quiet pint with my book." He kept trying to make conversation and I was polite but not encouraging it because I just wanted a minute to myself.

Then he went "I'd love to make you orgasm. You have a lovely smile and I'd love to see your orgasm face."

🤮 i didn't come out to be harassed. Why do men say things like that? It's disgusting. Does that ever work?
This isn't an ick, this is sexual harassment. I am sorry this happened to you.

Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to work in a farm shop with a play area and the wolf fleece people would come in with their grandkids and they'd always spend a lot of money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.