The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who describe themselves as a 'cheeky chappie'.
Example: Shane Ritchie. Who also gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My ex mother in law used to not only say "belly" but when talking to my baby son would shorten it to "bell". "Aww let's rub your little bell" etc I honestly wanted to get pregnant again 5 days after giving birth, so I could puke on her and blame it on morning sickness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Instead of telling me he was going to work today, my fella announced he was 'bringing home the bacon'

bleeping hideous considering that this was probably the biggest icky thing to date, and also I'm a vegetarian. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A women I work with always refers to money as "pennies". We just had lunch, I ordered it and let everyone know how much they owe me. She said "I've sent you some pennies". She is planning her wedding, but is conscious everything wedding related is a lot of pennies. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
An ex recently (unsuccessfully) tried to get me to meet up with him in a hotel room behind his current (gorgeous) girlfriend’s back. So many icks from this:

- posting loved-up, adoring photos of her with him on instagram, even though only a few weeks ago he was desperate to cheat on her

- him dressing like Ryan Gosling in Barbie: he is super tanned (he lives in a hot country usually) with a stone wash denim jacket and Calvin’s visibly, purposefully peeking over his waistband

- in another posed photo taken as if it’s candid, he wore a white linen shirt with matching trousers (he’s 34) and a huge cheesy smile

- I reminded him of a sweet thing he did for me years ago and he pretended to not remember it and said ‘wasn’t I such a sweet boy’ as he’s waaay too cool for that stuff now

- it’s clear from his physique (washboard abs, very low body fat, sculpted muscles) that he spends a lot of time in the gym (ick) but he denies it, saying he ‘trains sporadically at best’
---
Oh and another…

A guy I used to chat to on Instagram every so often has been asking me to meet up with him, I said I’m not looking for anything and he said we could be friends with benefits instead 😂

He messaged me yesterday asking how I am etc. Then he said he was seeing a girl who is really into him so that’s good, she’s way better than his ex so he made a good move there, and they had a lot of fun last night but it’s probably inappropriate to mention. Ewww. He oozes narcissism. I said I was glad he’d found someone he clicked with.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I went on a date with a guy who was allergic to orange. Wouldn’t have icked me out so much but we were at a cocktail bar (his choosing) and he was looking through the menu discarding everything because it had orange in it. He had to get the barmen to check the labels on the back of each gin to see if it had orange blossom in it. He eventually ordered a whisky cocktail that was ’mighty strong’.

Safe to say, no second date.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My ex mother in law used to not only say "belly" but when talking to my baby son would shorten it to "bell". "Aww let's rub your little bell" etc I honestly wanted to get pregnant again 5 days after giving birth, so I could puke on her and blame it on morning sickness.
"bell" must mean something totally different to me!!! If you said "lets rub your little bell" to any of the blokes I know they would think they were in for a good time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is probably a bit niche but Kat Von Dee's husband with his slobbery looking lips and little Cuban heels gives me catastrophic ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was in Sainsbury’s earlier. Caught the eye of a handsome middle aged guy. Coincidently walked behind him down the next aisle. Enjoyed the view of his bum…

All good until he picked up a jar of Horlicks. I dry heaved and carried on walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was in Sainsbury’s earlier. Caught the eye of a handsome middle aged guy. Coincidently walked behind him down the next aisle. Enjoyed the view of his bum…

All good until he picked up a jar of Horlicks. I dry heaved and carried on walking.
Might be for his parents

• Haha
Reactions: 9