The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A man walking down the street holding an open can of fizzy drink. Walked past a bloke before and he was just strolling past, holding an open can of diet coke. Get a bottle so you can shut it and put it away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A man walking down the street holding an open can of fizzy drink. Walked past a bloke before and he was just strolling past, holding an open can of diet coke. Get a bottle so you can shut it and put it away 🤣
A man holding a can of Diet Coke is bleeping malevolent behaviour let alone it being open :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friend the other day said he has the ‘Tism’ as his dad about 6 months ago was diagnosed as autistic, now he thinks he has it and harps on about it all the time! major ick when he hasn’t even been diagnosed, keeps saying he socially awkward, don’t look him in the eyes, when he never had any of these symptoms before 🙄

plus also insulting to me as my sister has been through hoops over the years to get my nephew diagnosed, he’s now 9 and finally got a diagnosis

Reactions: 2
“Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and share a photo that I took”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Man wearing bootcut style jeans.
Man wearing jeans that too short that they hover just above the shoes/trainers and not land on footwear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Men drinking from a sports bottle in the office, sounds like they're sucking a baby bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was sitting having a quiet drink and reading and some guy comes up to me and was like "oh you're all on your own?" And I was just "yeah, enjoying a quiet pint with my book." He kept trying to make conversation and I was polite but not encouraging it because I just wanted a minute to myself.

Then he went "I'd love to make you orgasm. You have a lovely smile and I'd love to see your orgasm face."

🤮 i didn't come out to be harassed. Why do men say things like that? It's disgusting. Does that ever work?

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I was sitting having a quiet drink and reading and some guy comes up to me and was like "oh you're all on your own?" And I was just "yeah, enjoying a quiet pint with my book." He kept trying to make conversation and I was polite but not encouraging it because I just wanted a minute to myself.

Then he went "I'd love to make you orgasm. You have a lovely smile and I'd love to see your orgasm face."

🤮 i didn't come out to be harassed. Why do men say things like that? It's disgusting. Does that ever work?
What the actual duck is wrong with these men

Reactions: 12