Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Couples who have joint Facebook accounts ie Steveandsally Smith, Janetandjohn Jones, then sign off comments based on which of the wetwipes has written it 🤢
I have some elderly relatives who had a joint Facebook account. When the husband died, she changed the account to just her name and changed the profile photo to a picture of her with a massive cocktail. Literally two days after he died 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Bingpot720

Usually a lurker but this one gave me HIGE ick today. Man in a shopping centre with wife and three children, a baby in a pram, toddler and roughly 6 year old. Mum is struggling with the baby crying and toddler fussing and juggling bags and the pram. Man having a loud "I'm an important business man but I'm still VERY down to earth, we're all mates here" conversation on his mobile ("yeah Clive if you could get those on my desk by C O P that'd be BLINDING, don't want to hassle you mate but I've got a lot riding on that one..." etc etc). Ends call, older daughter asks if they're going to a certain shop now. "Yeah yeah darlin we are, sorry I was just on the phone, Daddy has to make all the money so his queen and his little princesses can SPEND it!"
I rolled my eyes and fairly sure I felt the rest of the population do it along with me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Found out yesterday my boyfriend has a daily mail account and argues with other members in the comment section on a regular basis 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I was sitting having a quiet drink and reading and some guy comes up to me and was like "oh you're all on your own?" And I was just "yeah, enjoying a quiet pint with my book." He kept trying to make conversation and I was polite but not encouraging it because I just wanted a minute to myself.

Then he went "I'd love to make you orgasm. You have a lovely smile and I'd love to see your orgasm face."

🤮 i didn't come out to be harassed. Why do men say things like that? It's disgusting. Does that ever work?

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Lovely

Chatty Member
Men who shake hands to 'close a deal'. Saw a bloke shake hands with the lady in Curry's that sold him a washing machine. :sick: He looked so proud of himself and she just looked confused. I had to go and stand beside the dishwashers to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I was in lidl yesterday and let the man behind me skip ahead as he only had a couple of pastries. He said thanks then held up the bag and said snacks and made this weird, loud nibbling noise. I nearly rescinded my offer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Just been to pick a coat up from the cleaners and billie jean was playing as I walked in. I gave the man my ticket and he attempted to moon walk (badly) over to the clothes rail, got my coat, and then moon walked back to the till
He was so pleased with his performance that he gave me one of these 👌 and then winked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

JellyDonut

VIP Member
We left for the airport yesterday and before we put the suitcases in the car, my boyfriend goes “ok shall we do a review of everything we’ve packed?” and I was nearly sick

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Couples who have joint Facebook accounts ie Steveandsally Smith, Janetandjohn Jones, then sign off comments based on which of the wetwipes has written it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I have to set the scene with his image first. Massive head. Massive belly that over hangs the trousers and tiny skinny legs. Wearing brown shoes without socks, short trousers and a tucked in shirt. With a smug smarmy face.
He was standing with his daughter at this mornings school drop off and said to her, she's 7, "I'm going into LONDON today. Yep LONDON. I'm going to be in THE GHERKIN IN LONDON, isnt that cool. I'll be home tomorrow. When I get home from LONDON AND THE GHERKIN I want a big cuddle. Be good for mummy while I'm away in LONDON." She didn't say a word. He kept looking around to see if anyone was listening. Obviously I was because I was behind him but I was looking and listening with pure icky disgust. No one gives a shit mate. Ick ick ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
My friend has been talking to a guy on tinder for a couple of weeks and last night he text her and said...

'Do you want to get together for a coffee or a little drinky-poo?'

hell no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

cwymmie

VIP Member
So much of this thread is just things men do 🤣

can we all agree men are just one gigantic ick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Gave myself the ick today, the fit Amazon driver delivered a parcel today and rather than say bye I said 'cheerio'

Fucking hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
My husband is playing this new PlayStation game where he’s a samurai and now he won’t stop bowing and saying Japanese phrases and pretending to swing around a sword 😭 he even greeted my home today from work doing it. I can’t. He is 37. 37!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Samf2020

Chatty Member
New bloke at work is a walking ick for me. He is such a try hard and is desperate for attention.
I had to be in his company yesterday for 2 hours and he mentioned he is engaged about 10 times.
He says anyone who doesnt take a once in a lifetime trip for a big birthday is a loser.
Then he said to someone else that she must go sking because there is nothing like it.
He is buying a house because hes 30 now and anyone who doesnt buy by that age is a loser.
He thinks he knows all about beer, cant pronounce the brand he was drinking though.
Claims he knows everything about food, but didnt know what to order and had to have someone explain the menu to him.
He is all over our teams with cool pics and hey guys. And then fake laughs at everything boss says.
He put the worlds stupidiest job title in his email signature as well. He has he does X for Y company. Yes dear we know you work for the company you dont have to include it.
Honestly he makes me ill to be near him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31