The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue to discuss your icks here!

Previous thread:

There is a thread specifically for dating app icks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to set the scene with his image first. Massive head. Massive belly that over hangs the trousers and tiny skinny legs. Wearing brown shoes without socks, short trousers and a tucked in shirt. With a smug smarmy face.
He was standing with his daughter at this mornings school drop off and said to her, she's 7, "I'm going into LONDON today. Yep LONDON. I'm going to be in THE GHERKIN IN LONDON, isnt that cool. I'll be home tomorrow. When I get home from LONDON AND THE GHERKIN I want a big cuddle. Be good for mummy while I'm away in LONDON." She didn't say a word. He kept looking around to see if anyone was listening. Obviously I was because I was behind him but I was looking and listening with pure icky disgust. No one gives a tit mate. Ick ick ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I have to set the scene with his image first. Massive head. Massive belly that over hangs the trousers and tiny skinny legs. Wearing brown shoes without socks, short trousers and a tucked in shirt. With a smug smarmy face.
He was standing with his daughter at this mornings school drop off and said to her, she's 7, "I'm going into LONDON today. Yep LONDON. I'm going to be in THE GHERKIN IN LONDON, isnt that cool. I'll be home tomorrow. When I get home from LONDON AND THE GHERKIN I want a big cuddle. Be good for mummy while I'm away in LONDON." She didn't say a word. He kept looking around to see if anyone was listening. Obviously I was because I was behind him but I was looking and listening with pure icky disgust. No one gives a tit mate. Ick ick ick.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† all he needed for the perfect ick , was a pony tail

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Male colleagues - who you know have a masters - who say "I done it" or "pacifically" in meetings ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

someone I know who has msc, bsc in her LinkedIn name ๐Ÿ˜‚ calm down love it's in a mickey mouse field (I won't say what as I may doxx myself) ick, ick, ick

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not fat shaming at all but someone I work with has a too small work jacket and his belly hangs over it you can see his belly under it because it's too small for him and It really icks me out

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Men who wear crocs in public. When I see them, I think two things, have they just given up on their appearance or do they need their internet history forensically checked?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Men who wear crocs in public. When I see them, I think two things, have they just given up on their appearance or do they need their internet history forensically checked?
Crocs, sliders & Jesus creepers.

Footwear of the devil ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Major ick - people standing on those ludicrous electric scooters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure none of the current generation will encounter this but my first husband had a few early icks that I should have taken note of, he wore garters to hold up his socks. He confessed on the third date to writing into the opinions sections of newspapers and would actually argue via letter with strangers from the newspaper. He also shown me his sealing wax stamp that he used to seal letters while dating. That was the pre-internet for you young folk!
---
Crocs, sliders & Jesus creepers.

Footwear of the devil ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Major ick - people standing on those ludicrous electric scooters
My son when he comes home, brings his friends in tow to stay, one of them would be a major ick for you, he rides electric scooters, wears socks and sliders and clothes so baggy, he is about a 28 inch waist in xxxxxl clothes. It looks ridiculous in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am sure none of the current generation will encounter this but my first husband had a few early icks that I should have taken note of, he wore garters to hold up his socks. He confessed on the third date to writing into the opinions sections of newspapers and would actually argue via letter with strangers from the newspaper. He also shown me his sealing wax stamp that he used to seal letters while dating. That was the pre-internet for you young folk!
---

My son when he comes home, brings his friends in tow to stay, one of them would be a major ick for you, he rides electric scooters, wears socks and sliders and clothes so baggy, he is about a 28 inch waist in xxxxxl clothes. It looks ridiculous in my opinion.
Omg I would make him stay in the Porch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies for icking anyone on here as I know this is a popular thing but having a manicure where the ring fingernail is done a different colour to the other nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Earlier today I saw a woman blow a man a kiss and he did that thing where you reach your hand out to catch the kiss. Not only that, after catching said kiss he held his closed fist to his chest on the side where the heart is and then winked at her ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Septum piercings that sit wonkily and make it look like someone has a bit of snot dangling from their nostril.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This might be a bit niche but toddlers who pose in photos doing the peace sign โœŒ I have friends who seem to do it as their default (cringe) and now their TODDLER is copying (double cringe).

I wish I could share an example to prove it's an ick ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Posh people give me an ick that I'm sure it's written all over my face. Thinking specifically of two colleagues of mine. The way they carry themselves in an overly confident, almost imposing way that verges on arrogance. Its silently implied that they think they're intellectually superior to others and more interesting people. I just get the ick whenever I interact with either of them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 13
Posh people give me an ick that I'm sure it's written all over my face. Thinking specifically of two colleagues of mine. The way they carry themselves in an overly confident, almost imposing way that verges on arrogance. Its silently implied that they think they're intellectually superior to others and more interesting people. I just get the ick whenever I interact with either of them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ
I can't stand this either.

On a side note - I think it is important to humble people sometimes.
Say - 'wow, nice jumper, is it Primark?'

• Haha
Reactions: 17