The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guy I thought was a bit of a hotty at work (harmlessly, different branch and still nothing compared to my OH) just answered the phone on behalf of someone else with apple in his mouth s he sounded claggy, and then proceeded to tell me about how he'd just put apple in his mouth :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There was a bloke in the garage this morning who bent down to tie his shoes as his lace had come undone, and I was like absolutely bleeping not :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The followings words:

• Bulbous
  • Curd
  • Fester
  • Fetus
  • Gurgle
  • Jowls
  • Maggots
  • Moist
  • Mucus
  • Munch
  • Orifice
  • Panties
  • Phlegm
  • Roaches
  • Slurp
  • Squirt
  • Vomit
  • Yolk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
On the way to a train station I was icked by a man was making theatrical movements when his dog pulled on its lead, as if he was walking a Great Dane. It was a cockapoo 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The followings words:

• Bulbous
  • Curd
  • Fester
  • Fetus
  • Gurgle
  • Jowls
  • Maggots
  • Moist
  • Mucus
  • Munch
  • Orifice
  • Panties
  • Phlegm
  • Roaches
  • Slurp
  • Squirt
  • Vomit
  • Yolk
I washed my bulbous jowls but still felt ill. I looked like a fetus in the bathroom mirror. I had phlegm and mucus from having a munch on too much yolk and curd the night before.

I checked on my pet maggots and roaches who gave a little gurgle in response then pulled my moist panties out of my orifice and gave my coffee a slurp after adding a squirt of cream. Once I’d cleaned up the vomit left to fester on the floor by the dog I was ready to face the day! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Im sure it'll have been mentioned before, noisy eating, but I've just been sat opposite someone who was crunching LOUDLY on crisps. It was obviously back teeth crunching which seemed to make it even worse AND louder, add to that, heavy breathing and bag rustling. .
OMG, the rage churning in my stomach was next level 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When the sleeves of their coat is too long and only the tips of their fingers are seen. Bonus points if they’re carrying a backpack on both shoulders but one of the coat shoulders has started to slip down.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a silly little crush on my boss just because it helps get the days in and today was hit with a triple whammy of icks where my colleague described him (accurately) as a golden retriever, then on a teams call later that day I suddenly noticed his resemblance to an ex boyfriend of mine, and in addition at one point i glanced at him and he was sitting with a gormless expression.

I will have to work past the icks as having a harmless little crush keeps me motivated at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19