The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC - so many questions about her tree. Well the lights were £150 and the tree was a minimum of £350. Both gifted.... hope this helps everyone. Yes we will just splash out on a £500 plus quid tree (with baubles). Plus the other 4 trees you have so probably well over £2k for the lot all feee of charge. So people like us have to pay so out of touch middle class housewives can have it for free. It would be embarrassing if it were not so frightening that this is what our world has become.
Who does she think her followers are? Surely she'd be better posting more mainstream affordable brands that people actually buy. What would I know though, I'm just a peasant.
It’s absolutely shocking, how many affiliated links she does, there really is no shame. To click on an affiliated link to Amazon. Can you imagine how much money she could make from idiots that would swipe up! FFS!

Reactions: 6
All these stupid cheesy “stay strong” and “positive” posts make me sick. It’s all over bloody Instagram! What is it with these middle aged wealthy women constantly telling us “it will be ok” and “we will get through this”. We will all get through it -no one Has a choice in that but the difference is that some families will really struggle this year - not like Becs who will glide through with her swipe ups and ad links. I’ve just watched a story by Oak House Interiors which I’m just flabbergasted at. She was showing a “haul”. Blimey, Neptune and White Company Christmas - she must have spent a few hundred pounds on decs. I’ve just checked and three baubles £30! More money than sense! There are kids going without and these flakes can think of nothing else but keeping up with the Jones’s!
Oak House Interiors is obsessed with spending. I mean I’m sure it’s her (or husbands) own money and not freebies (kindly gifted) HOWEVER it makes my head spin with the amount she spends! Mind boggling in a pandemic 🤯

Reactions: 5
It’s all done on stories too so there’s no opportunity for people to comment/share alternative recommendations. Quite a few times I’ve seen her pushing expensive items and know of great, more affordable alternatives, or as above, people have recommendations on how to make something like it. It’s not about sharing ideas, interaction, helping each other out...it’s about $$$

Reactions: 4
It’s all done on stories too so there’s no opportunity for people to comment/share alternative recommendations. Quite a few times I’ve seen her pushing expensive items and know of great, more affordable alternatives, or as above, people have recommendations on how to make something like it. It’s not about sharing ideas, interaction, helping each other out...it’s about $$$
She’s such a money grabber and I think it’s really immoral how she does her swipe ups for anything she can think of. She’s full of BS

Oak House Interiors is obsessed with spending. I mean I’m sure it’s her (or husbands) own money and not freebies (kindly gifted) HOWEVER it makes my head spin with the amount she spends! Mind boggling in a pandemic 🤯
That’s exactly what I thought when I watched the first story after following her. Definitely very wealthy! It must st be lovely to buy what you want when you want! She’s just so blasé about it though x

Reactions: 2
Her face looks different to me recently. I can't put my finger on it - brows? too much botox?? misuse of filters???

Her face looks different to me recently. I can't put my finger on it - brows? too much botox?? misuse of filters???
Yep!!! Her face looks so thin - I’m not convinced she eats any of the food she shows on her grid.

She’s at it again on stories.... another bloody white company haul. £16 for 4 coasters amongst other things. Would love to know what they do for a living 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yep!!! Her face looks so thin - I’m not convinced she eats any of the food she shows on her grid.

She’s at it again on stories.... another bloody white company haul. £16 for 4 coasters amongst other things. Would love to know what they do for a living 😂
She needs her own thread! Oh and a kindly gifted item has appeared today more f ing foliage 🙈. He owns a builders merchants btw

Oh lord, people are dying and my poor business is suffering so here’s the things I have been gifted even though I already have lots of money. But be happy for me, oh and here is my eighth tree to make you smile. Actual Jesus!

She needs her own thread! Oh and a kindly gifted item has appeared today more f ing foliage 🙈. He owns a builders merchants btw
Should I start a thread!!! Im so tempted 😂😂

Oh lord, people are dying and my poor business is suffering so here’s the things I have been gifted even though I already have lots of money. But be happy for me, oh and here is my eighth tree to make you smile. Actual Jesus!
Exactly!! I’m sure some of these women are either thick and don’t actually think what they are saying is so insensitive or they just don’t give a tit. The house build tonight saying she’s ordered a new wreath as she gave her old one to a friend who has never had a wreath before?!!! duck off! You don’t even know anyone who doesn’t have a door wreath 😂😡

There is a new thread for Oak Home Interiors. Please comment if you have have an opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it fascinating how all her friends seem to be boss babes who have enough money to self build. Read that as their husbands are loaded. In real life how many people can afford to do this? Probably less than 1% but this 1% are so self obsessed they think we all want their lives shoved down our throats.

Also I saw somewhere earlier that a smaller influencer with 31k followers said she would give half her AF links money (might have been all I can’t remember properly) from Black Friday to charity. She was at £6k. If that is true Jesus Christ how much Becks earns from doing nothing other than flogging her links.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I find it fascinating how all her friends seem to be boss babes who have enough money to self build. Read that as their husbands are loaded. In real life how many people can afford to do this? Probably less than 1% but this 1% are so self obsessed they think we all want their lives shoved down our throats.

Also I saw somewhere earlier that a smaller influencer with 31k followers said she would give half her AF links money (might have been all I can’t remember properly) from Black Friday to charity. She was at £6k. If that is true Jesus Christ how much Becks earns from doing nothing other than flogging her links.
OMG i never had idea they got sooo much. she could afford sani quite a few times in a year with all the flogging she does.

Blimey!! She must be raking it in. Didn’t realise they made so much. No wonder she has so many bloody links. 😡

• Angry
A brother or sister for Bertie required now..... all breeders have closed their lists....perhaps you could adopt a rescue Becks????? just a thought

A brother or sister for Bertie required now..... all breeders have closed their lists....perhaps you could adopt a rescue Becks????? just a thought
Oh no that wouldn’t do! It ha last to be full pedigree to have the honour of living with the perfect Doyle family. I’m watching lots of influencers doing lovely giveaways on Instagram but you never see Becs doing one do you - even with all the gifts she gets. Very selfish lady.

Reactions: 8
It must be a certain type of colour dog though. Not any old mutt for princess bex. Only white flowers in the garden too. Give me strength....

We are going to have to endure an entire month of Beggy Becks’ tacky Christmas decorations. Give me strength!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.