The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord!! Either she wrote that nauseating, sycophantic message herself, or there is a serious knob jockey out there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she done something with her eyebrows? they look much thicker(and not like sperm anymore)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh good lord!! Either she wrote that nauseating, sycophantic message herself, or there is a serious knob jockey out there!!!
Can you believe an adult would write such a message to someone they don’t know! Get a bloody grip love 😂

Has she done something with her eyebrows? they look much thicker(and not like sperm anymore)
They look very dark too

Reactions: 3
oh my word...on that batch of talking stories she just reminded me of an older version of Em Sheldon! Not a good look.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she had donned a bloody wedding dress to show all her lovely followers who have apparently asked her to do this! Ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahanahaha
the wedding dress. Oh my bleeping god. She has totally lost the plot and is drowning in Eau D’mememememe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not only has she gone mad but the dress was hideous! So fussy and old fashioned. She’s lost the plot.

Reactions: 8
So Becks does random acts of kindness does she? Is that what she thinks #aff links are then? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Cannot believe she actually posted that she has given the wreath to someone more in need - nobody needs a frigging door wreath!!! Food on the table, clothes for warmth and a roof over your head is what people need. Acts of kindness!!!!! She is so bleeping annoying to actually advertise she does “acts of kindness”. Surely that’s normal behaviour for an adult especially in her privileged position.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with the above!! Who, in the name of sanity is needy of a door wreath??!! The famous old Marie Antoinette line springs to mind.....’Let them eat cake!!’

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep banging on about meeting her husband in a bar as though it was world revolutionary? It’s probably the single most common place ever to have met your spouse. She literally has to overstate and dramatise everything to delude herself she’s something special

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep banging on about meeting her husband in a bar as though it was world revolutionary? It’s probably the single most common place ever to have met your spouse. She literally has to overstate and dramatise everything to delude herself she’s something special
I know, she’s so average. She seems to post too much about ‘her world and her rock Mr D’ it smacks of desperation to me. Someone posted on an older thread that he has/had affairs. So that might explain why she tries so hard to portray a happy family image.

Happy Birthday Mr D. You get to sit in a sweaty (looks like it’s from homebargains) plastic green house and enjoy a used bubble blowing paddling pool . 🤣🤣 I expected more Becks - Really did !

• Haha
Happy Birthday Mr D. You get to sit in a sweaty (looks like it’s from homebargains) plastic green house and enjoy a used bubble blowing paddling pool . 🤣🤣 I expected more Becks - Really did !
😂😂 I thought exactly the same! Why does she feel the need to make do much effort (in lockdown) for his birthday. Just get a cake for goodness sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I have never seen a pair with bigger chins!!! Looks like you could ski off the end of them. Pair of total duck ups the 2 of em!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.