The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when she says she’s off to buy presents for 6 special people in her life, what she actually meant was it was a paid AD by the White Company for her to buy 6 items and talk about them and include swipe ups. Does this woman actually pay for presents? I actually find this quite disgusting! I used to like the White Company, but ever since they started using narcissistic, beggy influencers like Becks, I’ve refused to shop there. I don’t like their values.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So when she says she’s off to buy presents for 6 special people in her life, what she actually meant was it was a paid AD by the White Company for her to buy 6 items and talk about them and include swipe ups. Does this woman actually pay for presents? I actually find this quite disgusting! I used to like the White Company, but ever since they started using narcissistic, beggy influencers like Becks, I’ve refused to shop there. I don’t like their values.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this. I’m actually shocked that she does this and even more shocked that the white company agree with this kind of advertising. No normal person would think this acceptable. I’m so tempted to comment but she will just block me for daring to call her out. Surely this type of behaviour - not just her - should be stamped out but the question is how? Will never buy anything from white company, Neptune or aspinal of London (and I’ve already got two of their bags but never again after seeing them gifting Rich celebs and influencers this week) It’s a bloody awful world we live in when gifts are sent to the Rich instead of those who deserve it! 😡

Reactions: 9
And SO many SWIpE UpS.... she’s going to have a free Xmas at this rate, it will be paid for by The White Company and all her swipe ups/ aff links. Her followers can’t see that by swiping up, they are in fact making her money. Becks does it ever so subtly though, by appearing to be helpful, like - ‘ I bought my coat last year, but here are a few that are similar (add swipe up and make money and no one is none the wiser!), or ‘I love this dress’, or ‘this blouse is perfection’.. she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t buy white company. I think it’s overpriced (I could afford to buy it if I really wanted, not just saying that because I can‘t), you can get better quality/lower price elsewhere and it’s become the go to insta hun product. Their marketing methods are questionable but seems to be working for them, so I doubt they’ll stop.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a greedy immoral woman. Completely agree that The White Company shouldn’t allow insta twats to do that. The amount of swipe ups she does is so vulgar.

After looking at her ‘new’ shite dining area, I’m perplexed as to how anyone manages to eat anything. It’s so cluttered with tat, there is no space to put a plate on it. She is so deluded and thinks her house looks amazing but it’s so dated with zero individuality 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s such a greedy immoral woman. Completely agree that The White Company shouldn’t allow insta twats to do that. The amount of swipe ups she does is so vulgar.

After looking at her ‘new’ shite dining area, I’m perplexed as to how anyone manages to eat anything. It’s so cluttered with tat, there is no space to put a plate on it. She is so deluded and thinks her house looks amazing but it’s so dated with zero individuality 😂
Also what I find scary is that she thought it needed a change after 2.5 years. The problem with this sort of life is it just breeds consumerism which is unaffordable for most people and not sustainable for the world we live in. I have lived in my house 16 years and have changed my dining room once.

• Heart

This is how it looked like last year! I swear there are at least 6 candle holders per square foot of that table!! Who can eat and enjoy dinner like that when there’s so much junk in front of you?? Did she grow up poor? She buys so much stuff and piles them up everywhere thinking it makes the table/shelves/mantle beautiful. She obviously don’t know the mantra that less is more!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is she really saying she’s had to wait 2.5yrs to get her dining room looking the way she has, now that Charlestedinteriors have gifted her the mirror, console, lamps, garlands? She takes, takes and takes, and is such a vain person. Truly awful. How can her followers not see this. But then narcissists attract fellow narcissists - they are all cut from the same cloth. She has enough money to go to Sani resorts, and she’s just completed the study, so pretty sure she could afford a few more accessories for the dining room. She did not have to wait till they were gifted! Oh but of course she did! That’s Becks all over - she’s not called Beggy Becks for nothing I guess. Maybe I’m being harsh, I mean she has pointed out on more than one occasion that it has been a tough year for her, and small businesses have struggled, and the pandemic has affected her business, so maybe she’s fallen on hard times? Nah, not buying it - she just has no morals. #freeloader

Also what I find scary is that she thought it needed a change after 2.5 years. The problem with this sort of life is it just breeds consumerism which is unaffordable for most people and not sustainable for the world we live in. I have lived in my house 16 years and have changed my dining room once.
What did she actually change? I couldn’t tell what was different!!!

Reactions: 2
This is how it looked like last year! I swear there are at least 6 candle holders per square foot of that table!! Who can eat and enjoy dinner like that when there’s so much junk in front of you?? Did she grow up poor? She buys so much stuff and piles them up everywhere thinking it makes the table/shelves/mantle beautiful. She obviously don’t know the mantra that less is more!!
When we have family and friends over for dinner or Christmas, we place all the food in the middle for everyone to share - Jamie Oliver style. These Christmas tablescapes (as these influencers call them) may look all lovely, but aren't very practical - they look like they are just for show.

I just had to check too. The only difference is the dresser has been replaced by console/mirror/lamps.
£2,000 spent on that. From her post it seems only the garlands were gifted but who knows. We are all in it together Becks,???? but you can afford to spend £2k just before Christmas on a luxury upgrade to something there was nothing wrong with in the first place. We are certainly not all in this together you stupid vapid person.

£2,000 spent on that. From her post it seems only the garlands were gifted but who knows. We are all in it together Becks,???? but you can afford to spend £2k just before Christmas on a luxury upgrade to something there was nothing wrong with in the first place. We are certainly not all in this together you stupid vapid person.
The console table is making lots of appearances on Instagram - must be a must have for rich middle class beggars! 😡

When we have family and friends over for dinner or Christmas, we place all the food in the middle for everyone to share - Jamie Oliver style. These Christmas tablescapes (as these influencers call them) may look all lovely, but aren't very practical - they look like they are just for show.
They are defo for show - maybe we should ask the question of does she have to remove everything to eat?! 😂

Oh here we go ! You can follow her for live affiliate links ! Roll up roll up guys !!

Bridal boutique ( only the second best in the town and she crops out the takeaway next door) is going down the tubes

Spend, spend, spend guys. We all need 500 sequin jumpers ! Cretin

Reactions: 4
Was asked why she gets a press discount by this lady. THIS is her pathetic response! She makes me so bleeping sick!!!!
C5B6DC2F-5A31-4396-8E05-E7C015FC7217.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Was asked why she gets a press discount by this lady. THIS is her pathetic response! She makes me so bleeping sick!!!!View attachment 339133
She doesn’t ever shop at Matalan, yet last year when they paid her, she wore a Xmas jumper with her daughter. Never mentioned again. She likes high end products, so will greedily accept those gifts and free weekends away. She was paid to advertise dry clean only pyjamas! Never seen her in them nor her mention the brand again. Happily asks on Twitter for free garden furniture and luggage, encouraging brands to get in touch - disgusting! So she states she will not promote something she herself doesn’t love or would pay for? What about ALL of those DANIEL WELLINGTON watches she used to try and flog, YET she NEVER wore any of them! How is that moral????? To get people to buy stuff you’ve been paid to promote, yet you won’t wear them, preferring your Apple Watch instead. She’s seen an easy way to make money, and let’s not forget the AFF LINKS she adds weekly! So many of them. Now that is HER doing that - her decision only. Brands are NOT paying her to do that. We can all see through the motivational quote crap. She’s just a fame hungry, egotistical, greedy woman. She’s even had her friends on here telling us what she’s like, but their children are all friends so they stay in her friend circle, yet they can’t seem to stand her. She needs to watch David Attenborough - consumerism and materialism is not what our planet needs. Becks positively relishes in it and actively encourages it, by showing so many clothes, some items you never see her wear again - oh and those Daniel Wellington watches! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t ever shop at Matalan, yet last year when they paid her, she wore a Xmas jumper with her daughter. Never mentioned again. She likes high end products, so will greedily accept those gifts and free weekends away. She was paid to advertise dry clean only pyjamas! Never seen her in them nor her mention the brand again. Happily asks on Twitter for free garden furniture and luggage, encouraging brands to get in touch - disgusting! So she states she will not promote something she herself doesn’t love or would pay for? What about ALL of those DANIEL WELLINGTON watches she used to try and flog, YET she NEVER wore any of them! How is that moral????? To get people to buy stuff you’ve been paid to promote, yet you won’t wear them, preferring your Apple Watch instead. She’s seen an easy way to make money, and let’s not forget the AFF LINKS she adds weekly! So many of them. Now that is HER doing that - her decision only. Brands are NOT paying her to do that. We can all see through the motivational quote crap. She’s just a fame hungry, egotistical, greedy woman. She’s even had her friends on here telling us what she’s like, but their children are all friends so they stay in her friend circle, yet they can’t seem to stand her. She needs to watch David Attenborough - consumerism and materialism is not what our planet needs. Becks positively relishes in it and actively encourages it, by showing so many clothes, some items you never see her wear again - oh and those Daniel Wellington watches! 😡
Spot on!!! She never just tells her “loyal followers” where something is from - it always has to be an aff link. It must be an awful way to live your life. Always selling a part of your life. I’m getting really disheartened with insta now as more and more influencers being gifted astronomical amounts of products with only a handful ever giving stuff away. Begs, justalittlebuild (now to be bigger build), Natalie in Norfolk, kjg home and many more just seem to take it for granted what they are gifted on a daily basis. What then annoys me is that these women are only doing what they are doing because of the gifted stuff. If I was gifted £5,000 sofas my living room would look fab too!!! They are all greedy and selfish women.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, how much lip filler?!?! Im not offended by the stuff, if I had the guts I might have a little bit myself but don’t harp on about ‘I only ever have facials’ then fill your face and lips like this! I’m sure you can even still see the injection marks!

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh my god, how much lip filler?!?! Im not offended by the stuff, if I had the guts I might have a little bit myself but don’t harp on about ‘I only ever have facials’ then fill your face and lips like this! I’m sure you can even still see the injection marks!
They’re lopsided and you can definitely see the injection marks - she’ll be looking like the bride of wildenstein soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.