The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is with her eyebrows??? Waaaaay too dark AND one is so different to the other!!! 😲 The look hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought this for ages. Like someone stuck two sea cucumbers on her forehead

I do follow Suffolk nest. Given she’s been selling boxes and now gifted tonnes of offloaders I’ll be sure NOT to order anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve missed a LOT on these threads. Does anyone mind giving me a quick update on what happened with her husband and the fraud investigation please? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
I’ve missed a LOT on these threads. Does anyone mind giving me a quick update on what happened with her husband and the fraud investigation please? Thanks!
No idea. I know there were a couple of people who knew her on here but they haven’t commented since.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how she feels about Debbies House starting up in competition to her.

Reactions: 4
I used to follow debbies house. Lovely home. She went off the grid after what happened just prior to her getting married - now she had money, but wasn’t greedy like Becks, using swipe ups left, right and centre.

Reactions: 7
Debbies_house was the best on Instagram by a mile. Drop dead gorgeous but didn't make the rest of us plebs feel like plebs. Some of the more personal stuff was borderline cringe but it was bearable. Glad she's back.

Reactions: 8
Debbie’s house is on a different planet. Far more relatable.
I agree there was something very down to earth and modest about Debbie. She mentioned how hard her life had been when her kids were young. She is clearly a very determined and resourceful lady. Beggy Becks is not a patch on Debbie. So glad she’s back.

Reactions: 5
I did also loved Debbie’s house 🏡 but not so convinced she didn’t know her fiancé was a drug dealer. Just saying ... let’s see what happens now with her account and the collaborations she may need to these days ???

I did also loved Debbie’s house 🏡 but not so convinced she didn’t know her fiancé was a drug dealer. Just saying ... let’s see what happens now with her account and the collaborations she may need to these days ???
Didn’t follow Debbies House but will check her out. So the boyfriend was a drug dealer and she didn’t know? Yeh right!

Reactions: 3
Begs took her first sip of that orange stuff this morning. Been taking it for weeks apparently. Helped with her two businesses (they look proper hard work considering you’re so hands off), three insta accounts (taking a pic a day is a chore), two kids (blatantly moved out) and working out 5 times a week (need to slow that down what with the cracked pelvis which has ever been mentioned since). 🐂

No idea. I know there were a couple of people who knew her on here but they haven’t commented since.
Are you talking about Mr D being investigated??? Tell more- I missed that too!

Also in one place she said she’d been using the energy drinks for 4 weeks( stories) and on the other ( on her feed) it was 6 weeks.... or vice versa!
Blatantly a poor liar!🤷‍♀️
I’d comment but then would be blocked..... that would spoil the fun of looking at those Groucho eyebrows...... wonder if she asked for a refund?😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Begs took her first sip of that orange stuff this morning. Been taking it for weeks apparently. Helped with her two businesses (they look proper hard work considering you’re so hands off), three insta accounts (taking a pic a day is a chore), two kids (blatantly moved out) and working out 5 times a week (need to slow that down what with the cracked pelvis which has ever been mentioned since). 🐂
I think they’re going to go to boarding school. When she showed which school they were at for year 7 it was a school that goes up to year 9 which seemed odd, bet they’re going off come September.

Also in one place she said she’d been using the energy drinks for 4 weeks( stories) and on the other ( on her feed) it was 6 weeks.... or vice versa!
I’d comment but then would be blocked..... that would spoil the fun of looking at those Groucho eyebrows...... wonder if she asked for a refund?😬
You can’t comment anyway, she’s turned that off! Even famous people allow messages on their stories so I don’t know who she thinks she is! Probably did it because all she gets is people calling her out on the lies and affiliate links!

Do you think she is any worse than the rest of the swipe up/ aff link brigade??
There is one who I know of who has seemingly just bagged a new kitchen floor ad a gift. She is a mini me version of B.

Fiddling expenses apparently. Someone on here knew them, gave us lots of insight then disappeared!

Not keen on the weird flowerbed going in, seems a bit of an odd place to put it, but at least it will soften the really ‘big house’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.