The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awful word board thing she bought ‘her world’ for a birthday or anniversary last year. It’s so cringey. ‘Better Together’ that was the slogan when Scotland had the referendum 😂 she’s so desperate. It’s obvious who has the upper hand in this marriage! Of course Chilli the magic orb is also on there!!
7FA6D0EA-C3D0-4794-8061-1C4A6FA6F9CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why don’t his family approve?
I'm having ivf. There are some ethical issues surrounding it. If a woman many embryo produced, and eventually is successful. There is some questions about what to do with the remaining embryos.

I haven't started my cycle yet but if I do have multiple embryos after a successful tranfer it would be difficult to know what to do. Many women choose to donate them to science or even to other couples.

Often couples decide to destroy them once they feel their family is complete and dont wish to have anymore children

Reactions: 1
Mr D will be mentioned now it’s been discussed on here, in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm having ivf. There are some ethical issues surrounding it. If a woman many embryo produced, and eventually is successful. There is some questions about what to do with the remaining embryos.

I haven't started my cycle yet but if I do have multiple embryos after a successful tranfer it would be difficult to know what to do. Many women choose to donate them to science or even to other couples.

Often couples decide to destroy them once they feel their family is complete and dont wish to have anymore children
I’ve had it too, and personally see no ethical issues. Each to their own though. Good luck I hope you are successful.

Is she seriously saying she has “designed every bit of these from scratch” about a SCRUNCHIE!!! Omg! How can you design a scrunchie? She’s bought them from a supplier. Why lie? Cannot believe she actually said that on her stories?

• Haha
Is she seriously saying she has “designed every bit of these from scratch” about a SCRUNCHIE!!! Omg! How can you design a scrunchie? She’s bought them from a supplier. Why lie? Cannot believe she actually said that on her stories?
She’s probably done a deal with the silk scrunchy company who has been giving her freebies for the last couple of years. Nice cream? Or something like that. Look exactly the same!!

Here we go. Bet they’re chuffed she’s copied them!

Obsessed with her printer?? Who are these people? Swipe Up!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories today... she’s had work on her face recently, look at her right cheek, it’s dimpled and puckering... she looks bleeping weird!!!

Her stories today... she’s had work on her face recently, look at her right cheek, it’s dimpled and puckering... she looks bleeping weird!!!
Yes! Very obvious and had that ‘I dare you to drink a glass of water without dribbling’ lip!

• Haha
Her face looks absolutely frozen on them stories, it doesn’t move 🤣 her eyes also look tiny and sunken. the woah is me an how busy she is and how her new venture is all for us 🤣 pull the other one becks

Her face looks absolutely frozen on them stories, it doesn’t move 🤣 her eyes also look tiny and sunken. the woah is me an how busy she is and how her new venture is all for us 🤣 pull the other one becks
And how long it took to design the scrunches 🤣. She took a gifted one out of her hair and copied it!!! It’s exactly the same!!

• Haha
Her loungewear is very 2020 ? Does she think she’s Stacey Solomon ? Launching her first collection 🤦🏼‍♀️ You can buy this tit in Primark! She thinks she’s going to be the White Company in loungewear. Silky scrunches? Is she 10? News flash!! Absolutely nobody needs more over priced , middle class loungewear ! Already dated

Let’s see what insta huns she gets involved! Or will she be too light to #prproduct her own tat.

And how long it took to design the scrunches 🤣. She took a gifted one out of her hair and copied it!!! It’s exactly the same!!
Everything is copied ! Hardly ground breaking designs !

And she’s working so hard all so she can do this for ‘us’
Thank you so much Becks I can never thank you enough ..... narcissistic twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s turned off the message option on her stories so you can’t call her out on anything anymore! How can ‘loads of people’ ask her about her printer (🙄) and other pointless tit if you can’t message her?? And it’s so obvious when she has work done isn’t it! She can’t really deny it anymore either as you can actually see her wilting during lockdown then a few weeks after clinics and salons open up again she like a frozen statue 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh please share pics of her frozen face - I'm blocked after challenging her about her crappy lockdown shenanigans!

Reactions: 4
So basically her new online shop includes silk scrunches that she’s clearly copied from the scrunchy company she used to buy hers from, and the sweaters are nothing new or original - those designs are all over insta and available to buy online. She’s not original, but she is desperate for money and fame, and is one of the most greediest and dishonest influencers on insta. Is her clothing range ethically sourced? Has she mentioned anything? Bet the mark up is exceptional - let’s see if she ‘gifts’ any to her insta pals...

Oh please share pics of her frozen face - I'm blocked after challenging her about her crappy lockdown shenanigans!
What lockdown shenanigans? Have I missed something? Has she broken a few rules again?

Reactions: 1
It was in lockdown 1, she went on a boat with some friends and there were loads of photos of her and her mate, both clearly sozzled, sitting cheek to cheek when we were all being told to stick to social distancing and she was doing anything but.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That was soon taken down 🤣 as if removing the picture makes it all ok!

• Wow
That bloody word picture is so fake! It was also a freebie that she made a song and dance about giving to her husband 😂 . It’s got ‘espresso’ on there and I am sick to the back teeth of her calling it EXPRESSO. It annoys me more than people mixing up specific and pacific!! It’s worth the effort of putting it up here for her to see! The next time she stories about her morning coffee I’ll bet my house on her saying it correctly now! And whatever happened to her saying she doesn’t do caffeine and has decaf only? That went out the window when she got a freebie didn't it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.