The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t stand becks but I have to say the house is looking lovely now she’s getting the landscaping outside done. I do wonder how much her house would be worth

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched Motherland for the first time! Yup, it’s Begs!! Less filler and Botox but it’s Begs!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The baking trays are all from John Lewis. She could quite easily say that and then you choose to buy but no, layers are of sneakiness! You buy a tray and then she gets paid on the TV you buy a week later!!

• Angry
The baking trays are all from John Lewis. She could quite easily say that and then you choose to buy but no, layers are of sneakiness! You buy a tray and then she gets paid on the TV you buy a week later!!
She could easily tell people where she buys stuff from, but she won’t because she wants the money that she will make from people swiping up. Therefore, SHE IS NOT KIND! SHE IS GREEDY, SELFISH, DISHONEST & SELF ABSORBED

Reactions: 12
She could easily tell people where she buys stuff from, but she won’t because she wants the money that she will make from people swiping up. Therefore, SHE IS NOT KIND! SHE IS GREEDY, SELFISH, DISHONEST & SELF ABSORBED
I would never have known about the ‘regardless of what you’re swiping up for they will get paid on anything you buy for that site!’ How many people/sycophants get sucked in?!

I didn’t know until I read about it on Tattle. It should be declared every time a swipe up is added. But actually I think it’s conning people and feels fraudulent - misleading people, so I feel that swipe ups should not be allowed full stop. It’s like entering a contract without knowing the full terms. It’s a breach of people’s trust - when they swipe up they don’t realise that Beggy Becks is going to make money regardless of whether they buy that item or not. She certainly doesn’t disclose this. She knows what she’s doing though. It’s disgusting and she preaches on about being a lovely honest person - she needs to take a bloody long look in the mirror!

Reactions: 15
I didn’t know until I read about it on Tattle. It should be declared every time a swipe up is added. But actually I think it’s conning people and feels fraudulent - misleading people, so I feel that swipe ups should not be allowed full stop. It’s like entering a contract without knowing the full terms. It’s a breach of people’s trust - when they swipe up they don’t realise that Beggy Becks is going to make money regardless of whether they buy that item or not. She certainly doesn’t disclose this. She knows what she’s doing though. It’s disgusting and she preaches on about being a lovely honest person - she needs to take a bloody long look in the mirror!
Unbeknown to them, she is laughing at them all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that she doesn’t throw the odd “freebie” in say once a week. But no! Not Becs. She will not just give her wonderful followers one recommendation without adding the swipe up. I think she’s needs to admit “my name is Beggy Becs and I’m a swipe-a-holic”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still can’t stand becks but I have to say the house is looking lovely now she’s getting the landscaping outside done. I do wonder how much her house would be worth
Do you think? If those are blossom trees they are going to over power the front off the house and block a lot of light.

I’d have done a round garden in the middle instead.

I’m sorry but her lips in the latest Elemis flogfest 😂😂😂😂🤣😂 They are the worst lips I have ever seen on insta. She should take them back for rapid deflation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them brows and lips look ridiculous, how could she think no one would notice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good god, she looks dreadful, hollow, sunken eyes with dark circles.

That top lip is 😳 it’s all lumps and bumps, not a good look for lip fillers.

Has her face also been pumped full of fillers?
Yes, by the looks of it the face filler is starting to migrate! 😱

• Wow
Let’s see if she does a swipe up to her aesthetics team 😂. She looks dreadful. She’s looking too “done”

• Haha
Let’s see if she does a swipe up to her aesthetics team 😂. She looks dreadful. She’s looking too “done”
I wonder if she's still going to Dr Ellie, remember she's the one who got arrested at Dubai airport for drinking on the plane. Pretty sure Becks has promoted her in the past, not sure if this is who's been doing her latest round of work. Kat Farmer (DMBL40) has been doing stuff with her recently and she's also looking very overdone with the cheek filler these days.

I don’t think she will be recommending them whoever it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.