The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody word picture is so fake! It was also a freebie that she made a song and dance about giving to her husband 😂 . It’s got ‘espresso’ on there and I am sick to the back teeth of her calling it EXPRESSO. It annoys me more than people mixing up specific and pacific!! It’s worth the effort of putting it up here for her to see! The next time she stories about her morning coffee I’ll bet my house on her saying it correctly now! And whatever happened to her saying she doesn’t do caffeine and has decaf only? That went out the window when she got a freebie didn't it!
Yes! I remember the caffeine allergy. Suddenly disappeared when the freebie arrived as you say.

It was in lockdown 1, she went on a boat with some friends and there were loads of photos of her and her mate, both clearly sozzled, sitting cheek to cheek when we were all being told to stick to social distancing and she was doing anything but.
Probably didn’t feel the other cheek through her cheek! 🤣

Reactions: 5
There is no way she’ll be drinking without dribbling! Put it that way!
She looks a mess! Completely ruined her face and it’s aged her even more. Fillers do that in my opinion, they don’t look good on many people.

Reactions: 4
I hadn’t noticed the lips until the story today where she could barely talk and looked like a caricature.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Would’ve loved to have known what the ‘nasty reaction’ to the vaccine was!! She didn’t have a swipe up though!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugly, fake, filtered persona with a huge ego - not nice at all. Her greediness knows no bounds. People must be completely stupid to not see through her and her motives.

Reactions: 6
She’s done ‘a lot of research on solar lights and will share with us’. No! You haven’t done a lot of research. Another influencer did the research. Lydia Millen then copied said influencer (coz that’s what Lydia does, to the point of stalker scary copying) and then you, Beggy will have no doubt copied both. The lights she refers to are Amazon, even though she’s not yet done the swipe up! She is absolutely dishonest and abhorrent!!

Reactions: 8
I need to up my game! When I’m gardening I’m not fully made up, wearing Pearl earrings and a cream sweater and a very clean padded coat. I look like worzel gummage 😂😂 can’t believe she actually said she was proud of herself because she cleaned the balcony and planted 4 geraniums!! This is a woman who runs two businesses ffs

Reactions: 11
She’s done ‘a lot of research on solar lights and will share with us’. No! You haven’t done a lot of research. Another influencer did the research. Lydia Millen then copied said influencer (coz that’s what Lydia does, to the point of stalker scary copying) and then you, Beggy will have no doubt copied both. The lights she refers to are Amazon, even though she’s not yet done the swipe up! She is absolutely dishonest and abhorrent!!
these ones? 🙃

66CC4066-D67D-4587-B7B0-F94E4E3AE689.png

Reactions: 3
Re the exterior lighting point, for someone who purports to be such a stickler for detail one wonders how her outdoor lighting is such a mess. Take a look at the positioning of the lights on the patio....no wonder she had to introduce the planters, they have been strategically placed to ensure people don’t injure themselves. So influential!!!!

Btw unsure if this has been mentioned before, her mother resigned from the bridal business in November 2020.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Late to this but yesterday was all like SORRY I HAVEN’T STORIED SO MUCH. I PROMISE TO DO MORE. Why do influenzas do this. Like apologise for not giving us even more bland and boring commercial drivel?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you see the arselicker the Suffolk nest has gifted this witch some flowers?!!!! They are just SO pathetic!! I can’t deal....😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spot on! They are all a bunch of arse licking, manipulative, heavily filtered, neurotic, narcissistic wannabees with sheeple that follow them (‘bought’ sheeple in the case of some instagrammers 😉 🐑)
Who wants to be like them? Can’t think for themselves or see a lie when it’s right in front of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spot on! They are all a bunch of arse licking, manipulative, heavily filtered, neurotic, narcissistic wannabees with sheeple that follow them (‘bought’ sheeple in the case of some instagrammers 😉 🐑)
Who wants to be like them? Can’t think for themselves or see a lie when it’s right in front of them.
Yup. I think that’s a pretty accurate summary. The general intelligence level of the sycophantic followers is pretty basic 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.