The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Loads of messages about my t shirt’ in 3...2...1 🙄

Not keen on the weird flowerbed going in, seems a bit of an odd place to put it, but at least it will soften the really ‘big house’ 🙄
She can’t read the room. Was really stressed building the ‘big house’ that they had 11k a month credit card bills. Needless to say, a few people commented on that!

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought too! It’s not against the house! A really big house is relative. It’s not exactly a mansion 🤣

Reactions: 2
Adding a bit of extra patio isn’t going to make that a proper portico! It’s still a tiny front door on a huuuuge house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she needs to dedicate more than 5 minutes a day to her house build account as there’s barely any content!

Reactions: 4
They only had the portico built last year didn’t they and now changing again to make the flagging a bigger area. She had to say though how expensive it is having landscaping done. Must be killing her having to pay for it.

Reactions: 8
I think they’re going to go to boarding school. When she showed which school they were at for year 7 it was a school that goes up to year 9 which seemed odd, bet they’re going off come September.
I thought that too. I wondered if they’d been hoping they’d both pass the 11+, hence the scramble to find alternative schools. If they’re not very academic she may struggle to find somewhere for year 10 especially as some public schools expect places to have been secured in years 5 & 6!!

Also I’m not sure I’d want cherry trees and large hydrangea growing directly outside the downstairs windows. Surely it’ll block out a lot of light?

Reactions: 6
I thought that too. I wondered if they’d been hoping they’d both pass the 11+, hence the scramble to find alternative schools. If they’re not very academic she may struggle to find somewhere for year 10 especially as some public schools expect places to have been secured in years 5 & 6!!

Also I’m not sure I’d want cherry trees and large hydrangea growing directly outside the downstairs windows. Surely it’ll block out a lot of light?
Apparently they did pass the 11+ but stayed private. Thought they gone private secondary rather than staying at prep?

Reactions: 2
Apparently they did pass the 11+ but stayed private. Thought they gone private secondary rather than staying at prep?
The only people I know who haven‘t taken up grammar school places are those whose children are offered huge scholarships!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she needs to dedicate more than 5 minutes a day to her house build account as there’s barely any content!
Or repetitive rooms and angles. I know her floor plan well. #cringe

Amanda’s personality, snobbery, and lack of humility, pretending she has it all, when deep down she knows she hasn’t - everything for appearances!! 😂

1621069469490.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. That Jo Malone affiliate link is the sneakiest I’ve ever seen. She wants reporting to trading standards for that. It’s actually disgusting. New thread name ‘Beggy becks sneaky ‘AF’ link’ AF being As duck!!!!

Oh my god. That Jo Malone affiliate link is the sneakiest I’ve ever seen. She wants reporting to trading standards for that. It’s actually disgusting. New thread name ‘Beggy becks sneaky ‘AF’ link’ AF being As duck!!!!
Oh she’s off the scale!! She’s done worse!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.