The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah CurrentBun I forgot you knew them. She had her lips done aswell right? Notice the twins aren’t shown anymore, nor Mr D ( her world/cash cow).
Oh yes, she stopped showing the kids after those weird photos of Izzy she posted at Christmas. She reads on here and saw that we all thought it was strange and inappropriate. I’m glad she has stopped that to be honest. It isn’t fair on the children. She always posted photos of Izzy in a bikini on holiday and stuff. Not ok

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, she stopped showing the kids after those weird photos of Izzy she posted at Christmas. She reads on here and saw that we all thought it was strange and inappropriate. I’m glad she has stopped that to be honest. It isn’t fair on the children. She always posted photos of Izzy in a bikini on holiday and stuff. Not ok
Yes I remember some joint bikini shots which were always heavily filtered! As you say, not ok!

Reactions: 4
Egg on earth is she still doing those weird poses with her legs at strange angles?!

Apparently she’s had her hair done? It looks the same. Highlights apparently and a root smudge... it looks like block blonde straw with dodgy roots. She needs some low lights to break it up and a bigger root drag to make it look like balayage. It’s such a dated hairstyle, and her hair is seriously damaged.

I seriously think she’s suffered for a long time with dodgy hair, how many years ago was this taken with her world?
I know we all change over the years somewhat but there has definitely been some intervention there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s up there as one of the worst Instagrammers I’ve come across. So dishonest and in love with herself (filtered naturally). Paints herself as being lovely,kind and friendly, yet adds swipe ups like they are going out of fashion, and rather sly ones in order to make herself a nice little income. It’s all about HER. Shes not nice - She’s insufferable and clearly extremely needy

Reactions: 10
She’s up there as one of the worst Instagrammers I’ve come across. So dishonest and in love with herself (filtered naturally). Paints herself as being lovely,kind and friendly, yet adds swipe ups like they are going out of fashion, and rather sly ones in order to make herself a nice little income. It’s all about HER. Shes not nice - She’s insufferable and clearly extremely needy
👏 This! Vile!

She’s only on Instagram to line her own pockets. If there were no free gifts, free clothes, free holidays and money from swipe-ups and paid promotions, she’d be gone in a flash

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The amount of swipe ups she’s doing at the moment and no sight or mention of Mr D , makes me wonder if he’s gone and she’s desperate for money to keep up the happy facade !

Reactions: 1
The amount of swipe ups she’s doing at the moment and no sight or mention of Mr D , makes me wonder if he’s gone and she’s desperate for money to keep up the happy facade !
Ah you missed it! She swipe up’d Mr D!! He’s long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is very odd that she hasnt mentioned him since December! I wonder if she’s under strict instructions since the Christmas pic of her daughter in the age inappropriate outfit. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.