The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thank u for letting me know. Did she do a swipe up for the vets 😂
Also have you noticed that the puppy couldn’t just have bad teeth? Like everything it had to be EXTRA unusual, extra painful, extra life threatening dental surgery. Nothing is ever just matter of fact - you know, like real life, the one most of us live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also have you noticed that the puppy couldn’t just have bad teeth? Like everything it had to be EXTRA unusual, extra painful, extra life threatening dental surgery. Nothing is ever just matter of fact - you know, like real life, the one most of us live
So right!!

Reactions: 2
when her old dog died I was fully expecting her to pose with its ashes for a #kindlygifted #ad #prsample pet cremation. Swipe up for 20% off - just quote #BecksWillFlogADeadDog

• Angry
Reactions: 7
when her old dog died I was fully expecting her to pose with its ashes for a #kindlygifted #ad #prsample pet cremation. Swipe up for 20% off - just quote #BecksWillFlogADeadDog
Exactly. How terribly sad is it, that we would expect that!

Reactions: 3
What’s with this new way of typing? It’s really annoying.

• Haha
So many messages about dog. Worry about dog. Explanation of what happened to dog. List of stuff to flog including 3 PR products. She really is appalling!

Reactions: 5
Interesting ‘skin’ topics today. Hasn’t worn anything on face since November 🤔. Doesn’t wear foundation 🤔 What happened to the incessant Bare Minerals promo 🤔 No mention of all the fillers and Botox 🤔

Reactions: 5
Interesting ‘skin’ topics today. Hasn’t worn anything on face since November 🤔. Doesn’t wear foundation 🤔 What happened to the incessant Bare Minerals promo 🤔 No mention of all the fillers and Botox 🤔
I was late going through those stories (which is exactly what they were - stories!). She is always made up and uses a million filters too. Who is she trying to kid? And as for the hair! I’m not taking advice off her for sure. Does anyone else get 5 days out of a blow dry when they exercise every day? Dirty moo!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe that can be true. If she exercised properly she would be too sweaty not to wash her hair!

I noticed no mention of Tiff's hair oil. Obv doesnt get commission from her. So many swipe ups 😡

This women should NOT be giving out advice on hair care !! She’s must be having a laugh.

• Haha
Just a casual £400 coat gifted for free as a PR product. No swipe up as they won’t be prepared to give her more money but a £50 discount code. Even if I liked the coat I would not buy it - if they can afford to give the coats away to beggars then they are massively overcharging
Another coat gifted as a PR product - £250 worth. Who needs this many coats it is madness and just so bloody wasteful. Who would buy from these people? I can’t be sure but I think the post I have quoted above was a free coat from the same company before... no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong but if I am right that is £650 worth of coats just given away.

Another coat gifted as a PR product - £250 worth. Who needs this many coats it is madness and just so bloody wasteful. Who would buy from these people? I can’t be sure but I think the post I have quoted above was a free coat from the same company before... no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong but if I am right that is £650 worth of coats just given away.
It is bloody awful though! Very Peggy Mitchell! Her lips are going down a bit now.

Reactions: 1
I follow Janeandtash on insta and she popped up on their story wearing that coat. I thought no getting away from her. She is a "Swoon" clone. I bet theyre in competition with each other about who gets most freebies. Rich witches who get given soooo much really annoys me 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.