The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her insta mate is posting about the deception of over editing and filtering pics!!!!! Say whaaatttt?? Same insta mate who filters the hell out of her posts??. If Beggy Botox starts posting such like then she really is off her rocker!!

Reactions: 5
So her insta mate is posting about the deception of over editing and filtering pics!!!!! Say whaaatttt?? Same insta mate who filters the hell out of her posts??. If Beggy Botox starts posting such like then she really is off her rocker!!
Which one of her fake friends did this? Was mushroom face was it?

Reactions: 4
I see she has bought another jumper!!! Who needs all these clothes. All in this together are we Becks? No we are not because despite your two bit business being stalled you seem to spend money like it is going out of fashion. Other people are losing their jobs and can’t afford to eat but you press on with your constant consumerism like there is no difference to your life.

I’ve never known any other influencer who is constantly made up and uses filters as much as she does. It’s not real life is it? She only ever shows the “picture perfect” parts. I bet she doesn’t even mop her own floor. Even the garden upgrade was done by “staff”.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known any other influencer who is constantly made up and uses filters as much as she does. It’s not real life is it? She only ever shows the “picture perfect” parts. I bet she doesn’t even mop her own floor. Even the garden upgrade was done by “staff”.
I looked at my kitchen the other day, which resembles a total tit tip and had a giggle to myself. There was literally not a single angle I could fake and make insta worthy! Where is all her tit?? She has kids and dogs!!

I looked at my kitchen the other day, which resembles a total tit tip and had a giggle to myself. There was literally not a single angle I could fake and make insta worthy! Where is all her tit?? She has kids and dogs!!
Same here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just a casual £400 coat gifted for free as a PR product. No swipe up as they won’t be prepared to give her more money but a £50 discount code. Even if I liked the coat I would not buy it - if they can afford to give the coats away to beggars then they are massively overcharging

Reactions: 6
Just a casual £400 coat gifted for free as a PR product. No swipe up as they won’t be prepared to give her more money but a £50 discount code. Even if I liked the coat I would not buy it - if they can afford to give the coats away to beggars then they are massively overcharging
As I’ve said before, her account is the only time I use the ‘c’word and that word is not coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not got the gifted coat on today - that’s on eBay by now 🤣

• Haha
She’s not got the gifted coat on today - that’s on eBay by now 🤣
I noticed the change to her black puffs coat. It’s freezing you know😂. It will be in a wardrobe somewhere with all the other gifts she will be selling on 😂

Reactions: 1
Of course she can’t as none of the clothes are in there!

• Haha
Remember when she was begging...sorry, asking for ski jackets last year? They were going skiing for the first time(because that’s what she thought people of her status and lifestyle should do) and she was sent a free jacket. I looked it up at the time and it was nearly £400! Then the trip got cancelled because of covid. I wonder if she had to return it or pay for it? Bet the company regretted that particular decision!

She’s now been sent a load of Valentine’s gifts! Surely Valentine’s Day is for lovers?! Of all the people who might need a pick me up right now, she is not one of them.

Im not having that everyone been asking her for the chicken and spinach orzo recipe - it looked like gruell!! 🤢😂

So she's been sent the new "Jo Loves" body cream, had a look on the website (I don't do swipe ups) and it's £50 a tub! That's so much! I'll stick to my Soap and Glory or Nivea thanks 🙄

Careful with her links guys. This one is ever so sly. Now Amazon fashion. Abhorrent!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Those Amazon links are shocking. One thing I’ve noticed is anything she does that’s *PR or *AD only ever goes on her stories. So 24 hours later the company misses out and she the starts to add aff links! None of this free stuff is actually on her page. I also noticed that she’s removed all pictures of her children so she obviously reads on here and that’s a good bit of advice she’s taken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.