The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here previously explained (and very well) how it all worked and that she can make 1000’s out of us all, even if we don’t buy what she’s recommended/mentioned!! She can get paid on ‘anything’ on that site. So now it’s Amazon!!

Reactions: 2
Someone on here previously explained (and very well) how it all worked and that she can make 1000’s out of us all, even if we don’t buy what she’s recommended/mentioned!! She can get paid on ‘anything’ on that site. So now it’s Amazon!!
Jesus! She’ll be booking Sani again with all her swipe ups earnings!

I too am very annoyed by aff links. Mostly use my phone to buy things so does anyone know how I can do a daily clean of all the links? iPhone. I’ve tried and couldn’t work it out

Reactions: 4
Yes I don’t want these on my phone accidentally
Go into your settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and select “Safari”
Scroll down and select “Clear History and Website Data”.

It’s the cookies I think that stay on your phone so even if you click on a swipe up but don’t buy the particular item she has promoted the website holds your details for a period of time so if you then go back to the website and buy something else off their site the owner of the original swipe up will get the benefit of your purchase (I presume a pre agreed commission).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Go into your settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and select “Safari”
Scroll down and select “Clear History and Website Data”.

It’s the cookies I think that stay on your phone so even if you click on a swipe up but don’t buy the particular item she has promoted the website holds your details for a period of time so if you then go back to the website and buy something else off their site the owner of the original swipe up will get the benefit of your purchase (I presume a pre agreed commission).
Yes, that’s what I’ve heard. Thank you! Chances of going back to Amazon and buying something are pretty high from a lot of people. More so than Sosander or her ‘mates’ ( according to some of her mates she’s a total hole in real life!) stuff! She’s a sly one!

Still flogging on Valentines Day! Not even 10am yet love! Wow!! Go speak some time with Mr D ffs!!!

Reactions: 3
HATE all the aff links. Some woman is all over my feed home on the commons? And she is one big annoying add/aff link

Reactions: 5
I despise aff links. It's just profiteering! Especially with this account it's just greed. She's clearly well off already, she should be helping others not banking more ££s for her already healthy bank balance!

Reactions: 6
Fake fake fake.
At least she’s stopped posting about her children and doing those daily ‘Dear Diary’ stories 😂 they used to be so cringe. She thinks she is famous!

If you want hair like hers, best swipe up. If you want to use the same hairdryer, swipe. If you want the exact same curls using the exact same hairbrush, swipe swipe swipe. If you’d like a life hers, simply swipe. So many people have messaged her about her greaseproof paper she is thoughtfully swiping the hell out of that too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you want hair like hers, best swipe up. If you want to use the same hairdryer, swipe. If you want the exact same curls using the exact same hairbrush, swipe swipe swipe. If you’d like a life hers, simply swipe. So many people have messaged her about her greaseproof paper she is thoughtfully swiping the hell out of that too
‘Smile and be kind’ quotes incoming. Blah, blah f’off!!!

Reactions: 9
Crazes me people ask where is your jumper from ‘it’s linked’ ‘swipe up is on stories’ just tell people you vacuous money grabbing insta hun 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Crazes me people ask where is your jumper from ‘it’s linked’ ‘swipe up is on stories’ just tell people you vacuous money grabbing insta hun 😡
I doubt anyone actually asks her. ‘Hundreds of you have been asking.....’. They haven’t really though have they Begs?! Definitely not asked you about your hair!!

This latest story has a bag marked as ad/pr meaning she was given it for free then she has the nerve to put an aff link on it! So the company gave away a free bag and then they will lose money on sales?!!?!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Whats the dog had an operation for please?
When they got her they obviously took her to the vets for a checkup. The vet found she had a dental problem where her teeth were growing through the roof of her mouth. So she’s had an op to sort it out. Becks said she was in constant pain? 🤷‍♀️ Hope she is ok (the dog not Becks!) 😂

When they got her they obviously took her to the vets for a checkup. The vet found she had a dental problem where her teeth were growing through the roof of her mouth. So she’s had an op to sort it out. Becks said she was in constant pain? 🤷‍♀️ Hope she is ok (the dog not Becks!) 😂
Aww thank u for letting me know. Did she do a swipe up for the vets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.