The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becs looked so thin on the photos she put on in her gym gear. If she looks thin on a photo she must be bloody stick thin in real life.

Reactions: 1
Becs looked so thin on the photos she put on in her gym gear. If she looks thin on a photo she must be bloody stick thin in real life.
But how can she be with all the cheesecakes, flapjacks, cakes, chocolates and wholesome made from scratch dinners she consumes. Yeah right.

Reactions: 4
Well obviously she just feeds everyone else up! Although last time someone said that she posted a story and said sorry I have a mouthful of cake 🤣

Reactions: 3
The fact she has osteoporosis and is not yet 40 is a concern and could point to an eating disorder....does not bode well for her old age
The adage of you can never be too thin is a sad fallacy

Reactions: 7
The fact she has osteoporosis and is not yet 40 is a concern and could point to an eating disorder....does not bode well for her old age
She’s openly said that she has struggled with eating disorders throughout her life. She seems obsessed with food, always posting about it. Having osteoporosis at such a young age is sad.

Reactions: 6
She’s not yet 40?? I genuinely thought she’d be way older than that

Go into your settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and select “Safari”
Scroll down and select “Clear History and Website Data”.

It’s the cookies I think that stay on your phone so even if you click on a swipe up but don’t buy the particular item she has promoted the website holds your details for a period of time so if you then go back to the website and buy something else off their site the owner of the original swipe up will get the benefit of your purchase (I presume a pre agreed commission).
Hi there, I tried to do a you suggested on my iPhone but the ‘clear History and website data’ was greyed out meaning that I could see it and not action it. Any other suggestions as he contact swipes without ever saying the brand is driving me mad. She literally NEVER links anything without getting paid for it. So vile really

Reactions: 2
Hi there, I tried to do a you suggested on my iPhone but the ‘clear History and website data’ was greyed out meaning that I could see it and not action it. Any other suggestions as he contact swipes without ever saying the brand is driving me mad. She literally NEVER links anything without getting paid for it. So vile really
Try this

If it’s greyed out do this:

Attachments

Last edited:
Is she for real? Real world: People are losing their jobs, dying, going through birth alone and wondering how to put food on the table or where the next rent/mortgage payment is coming from. Beck Doyle: loads of you have wondered why we have a pile of dirt in the lawn well is so we can move the piping and finally get rid of the ugly pool house. Seriously?! What the AF?!

Reactions: 10
Is she for real? Real world: People are losing their jobs, dying, going through birth alone and wondering how to put food on the table or where the next rent/mortgage payment is coming from. Beck Doyle: loads of you have wondered why we have a pile of dirt in the lawn well is so we can move the piping and finally get rid of the ugly pool house. Seriously?! What the AF?!
Her dim followers lap it up though! As I’ve said before, her feed is the only time I use the c word!

Reactions: 5
Now advertising for amazon fashion, the gluttony.! As if she would wear clothes from amazon, all Mint Velvet, Hobbs, Coast, Whistles surprised she sometimes slums it in H&M.!

Reactions: 7
‘Share my funds’ 🤣🤣 Whoopsie!
funny how all of the stories she does like this one or an aff link one you can’t message her! Everything else you can but she turns it off on anything you’ll call her out on!

We need proof of life from the amazing Mr D. Poor bugger hasn’t been seen or mentioned in weeks!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.