The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite Doris being poorly which is horrid news Becks did manages to post an affiliate link

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she is on the mend though after having surgery to remove the teeth. She is a cutie x
Didn’t realise Doris had been poorly again with an overnight stay at the vets. Becks got an aff link in though for the blanket so all good 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
‘Shop this sale! Shop this sale! No I’m not going to tell you what sale and from where! You’re going to swipe up and find out and everything you buy will make me rich!! Mwahahah!’ #bekind #beposituveandsmile/grimaceateveryone

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s deplorable and disgusting. The woman is vulgar. Why can’t brands see her for what she is? Mind you, for an affiliate link I don’t think there has to be an approach TO her, does there? I guess it’s no skin off their nose to have someone/anyone run an aff link. She isn’t being gifted as much as before so they just read here or see for themselves that the vast majority of her content is to rack up her fortune. It’s so vulgar and greedy to have all those material goods and clothes

Reactions: 4
It’s deplorable and disgusting. The woman is vulgar. Why can’t brands see her for what she is? Mind you, for an affiliate link I don’t think there has to be an approach TO her, does there? I guess it’s no skin off their nose to have someone/anyone run an aff link. She isn’t being gifted as much as before so they just read here or see for themselves that the vast majority of her content is to rack up her fortune. It’s so vulgar and greedy to have all those material goods and clothes
It is quite sickening that someone in her privileged position is still so greedy and wants more more more! Even when people ask her about something she either has on or shows in the background she won’t just say where it is from. That does annoy me about her. What she doesn’t realise is that If she just shared more (without the aff link) she would get or keep more followers. She doesn’t know the meaning of be kind!

Reactions: 6
It is quite sickening that someone in her privileged position is still so greedy and wants more more more! Even when people ask her about something she either has on or shows in the background she won’t just say where it is from. That does annoy me about her. What she doesn’t realise is that If she just shared more (without the aff link) she would get or keep more followers. She doesn’t know the meaning of be kind!
These women are really getting on my nerves. So much for thinking at the start of this covid rubbish people would stop being so materialistic. She is a bigger flogger than QVC! I really dislike her now. Yes im jealous because she is rich and just gets more and more stuff given to her. Ive unfollowed but like an idiot i still checkout her page.

Reactions: 4
These women are really getting on my nerves. So much for thinking at the start of this covid rubbish people would stop being so materialistic. She is a bigger flogger than QVC! I really dislike her now. Yes im jealous because she is rich and just gets more and more stuff given to her. Ive unfollowed but like an idiot i still checkout her page.
She’s a complete twunt. Translate as you wish 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t be jealous, your life is probably richer in more ways than hers could ever be. She lives and breathes social media (how sad is that for a 40+ grown woman), is consumed by greed and by all accounts as mentioned many times on this thread her relationship isn’t all its cracked up to be no matter how many times she retells her “love story”. So, are you still jealous?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t be jealous, your life is probably richer in more ways than hers could ever be. She lives and breathes social media (how sad is that for a 40+ grown woman), is consumed by greed and by all accounts as mentioned many times on this thread her relationship isn’t all its cracked up to be no matter how many times she retells her “love story”. So, are you still jealous?
Thank you "Ad" for your reply, really nice of you. 🙂xx

This is an extract from what
@SoupySails posted this on the hinch thread. I hope she wont mind me reposting it. I think it is truly brilliant and applies to all Beggy and all these insta floggers. They should come with a health warning.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you "Ad" for your reply, really nice of you. 🙂xx

This is an extract from what
@SoupySails posted this on the hinch thread. I hope she wont mind me reposting it. I think it is truly brilliant and applies to all Beggy and all these insta floggers. They should come with a health warning.
Spot on! They are the 21st century scammer disguised as respectable middle class “yummy mummies” making you part with your money for things you don’t really need but are made to feel like you need them - they prey on FOMO. They couldn’t care less about you or me....

• Heart
Oh god I just nearly pissed myself, she's 'practising her Easter table' 3 weeks in advance, for a family of 4 (3 of whom definitely don't give a tit what the table looks like), she has laid the table including chocolate bunnies as a practice (obvs with a few links to ads in there). Her family should make her take a step back and tell her look daaaaaarling no amount of free glassware is worth just how bleeping mental this is!

Reactions: 7
Oh god I just nearly pissed myself, she's 'practising her Easter table' 3 weeks in advance, for a family of 4 (3 of whom definitely don't give a tit what the table looks like), she has laid the table including chocolate bunnies as a practice (obvs with a few links to ads in there). Her family should make her take a step back and tell her look daaaaaarling no amount of free glassware is worth just how bleeping mental this is!
Omg!!! I was just about to mention this too. How bizarre is this kind of behaviour. What I want to know is do these influencers have 28 hour days instead of 24 because I have no clue how they fit all this into one day. I struggle to set the table for tea each night as it takes me 20 mins to move all the crap off the table! My washing is on the kitchen floor ready to put in the washer once it finishes the load it already has in there; my kitchen cupboards need a clear out and my garden is a bloody mess! I need to get my tit together 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.