The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the only insta account where I use the ‘c’ word. Literally every time I look! Ranging from ‘what a ...’ to ‘she’s such a vulgar....’

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what filter this woman uses but it’s bloody awful. Why the filter? It’s like a yellow. Really effects the eyes!

Reactions: 4
Oh for goodness sake!! 🤷‍♀️ Why would ANYONE want to look in her drawer??!! Does she truly believe she’s so wonderful that people are interested in every little minutiae of her life?!! Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for content! I’m mortified for her! 🙈😀

Reactions: 7
Oh for goodness sake!! 🤷‍♀️ Why would ANYONE want to look in her drawer??!! Does she truly believe she’s so wonderful that people are interested in every little minutiae of her life?!! Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for content! I’m mortified for her! 🙈😀
Yes, she truly believes it! She is told by many (weirdos) how amazing and beautifully she is. She’s off her rocker!

Reactions: 7
Didnt you notice the foot shot first of her new slippers. I think it was just to spark questions for her to advertise them

Reactions: 2
Interesting study! Seen similar in a hotel, where the concierge sits 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting study! Seen similar in a hotel, where the concierge sits 🤷🏼‍♀️
I like some parts of the room but it’s so contrived. The double computer screens tickles me as again it screams “I’m so important I need two screens!”. It’s defo not a man’s study. Mr D must be a bit of a wimp. 🙈

Reactions: 2
I hate when she shows 'befores' of her house. You practically built a brand new house. It doesn't inspire people that they too can renovate a tired old room into something nice.

Reactions: 9
I hate when she shows 'befores' of her house. You practically built a brand new house. It doesn't inspire people that they too can renovate a tired old room into something nice.
She even bragged once that they virtually demolished the house and only four walls standing at one point. It is virtually a new build and neither her or wimpy Mr D have ever picked up a paint brush. They couldn’t even do straight forward panelling!! Numpties!

Reactions: 9
‘I’m glad the house isn’t a new build and has character!’ Yes! She said that! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She even bragged once that they virtually demolished the house and only four walls standing at one point. It is virtually a new build and neither her or wimpy Mr D have ever picked up a paint brush. They couldn’t even do straight forward panelling!! Numpties!
Oh now come on the panelling was a diy job - it just wasnt them doing the diy it was a carpenter they employed 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh now come on the panelling was a diy job - it just wasnt them doing the diy it was a carpenter they employed 😂
What an absolute plonker!!I was tempted to ask her if she knew what DIY stood for at the time. If I remember rightly she even said it was easy to to do! 😂😂 how would she know? 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.