The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The MIL couldn't stand her but also was in fear of not meeting her 'perfectionist standards'. The rest of his family have never liked her either and it was Mr D that told his mum directly that he would divorce her if it wasn't for the kids.
Was there ever anything more about his expenses drama? She’s not well is she?

Reactions: 2
Was there ever anything more about his expenses drama? She’s not well is she?
She would never mention anything specifically. Our only hope of finding out would be if the “friend” came back on here to dish the dirt. She’s definitely not well - some personality disorder for sure.

Reactions: 4
She would never mention anything specifically. Our only hope of finding out would be if the “friend” came back on here to dish the dirt. She’s definitely not well - some personality disorder for sure.
Ah, as currentbun knows them I thought there might be an update.

Reactions: 1
She has the worst dress sense of anyone on Instagram ever. Just shows freebies money doesn’t buy you taste

Reactions: 8
Good grief, I've just seen yesterday's post - she looks a right state in that dress! It's horrible, and the boots don't suit it at all. Even cute Doris cannot rescue that post.

How disappointing for the brands trying to promote their clothes 😂 surely no one will be buying anything based off that pic.

Reactions: 2
Good grief, I've just seen yesterday's post - she looks a right state in that dress! It's horrible, and the boots don't suit it at all. Even cute Doris cannot rescue that post.

How disappointing for the brands trying to promote their clothes 😂 surely no one will be buying anything based off that pic.
I would say so two dogs in the photo but i dont want to insult dogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with the bloody awful filters in every photo? Even the boots blend in with the wardrobe and they look filthy. It’s all just layers and layers of fake!!

She shows a message from one of her followers asking where a hair wrap was from and rather than just telling her followers she directs her to her highlights where she has a link! Ffs! Just tell the bloody woman instead of making a few pennies from it. Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 10
She shows a message from one of her followers asking where a hair wrap was from and rather than just telling her followers she directs her to her highlights where she has a link! Ffs! Just tell the bloody woman instead of making a few pennies from it. Unbelievable!!
‘It’s important to be nice and smile and be kind and generous and positive but don’t you dare ask me where I’ve got anything from!!’

Reactions: 4
Every single thing. Never just oh thanks it’s from x y z shop. Berkshire Build is the same. Everything is bloody swipe up to see the answer.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Every single thing. Never just oh thanks it’s from x y z shop. Berkshire Build is the same. Everything is bloody swipe up to see the answer.
It’s actually vulgar. Greedy, nasty and cheap. These women have no class. I’ve just spent an hour telling my daughter about how things used to reviewed so that you could make a decision and buy things based on the genuine opinions of people you trusted. Now it’s just recommending things that make them money and they’ve been paid to promote in the first place. It’s everything wrong with consumerism and retail. There’s zero authenticity about anything on Instagram

Reactions: 8
It’s actually vulgar. Greedy, nasty and cheap. These women have no class. I’ve just spent an hour telling my daughter about how things used to reviewed so that you could make a decision and buy things based on the genuine opinions of people you trusted. Now it’s just recommending things that make them money and they’ve been paid to promote in the first place. It’s everything wrong with consumerism and retail. There’s zero authenticity about anything on Instagram
This!! The concern of kids growing up believing this tit to be real! Vulgar indeed. The inability to read the room. Is that why she went to 15 schools?

Reactions: 6
The other day she was flogging a White Company candle and she actually said in her stories "I'm sure you'll like it too". She sounded exactly like a QVC presenter and I thought to myself...is this her ambition in life, flogging candles to strangers on the internet for a few quid. In her mind, she's some sort of aspirational tastemaker that we should all be taking life advice from, in reality she's a bored housewife dicking around on the internet all day, creating links for us to all buy unnecessary crap that we don't need. Does she lie in bed at night and feel pleased with herself, thinking, "really good day at work today, persuaded 100 followers to buy a white company candle". It's all just vile in today's climate.

Reactions: 14
Some of these brands should check out tattle before they sign influenzas up
They shoukd but hoe many times have tattlers contacted these companies saying they dont agree with what they are doing, then the companies sometimes reply and say thats how they choose to advertise their products now. They dont seem to care how their potential customers think

The other day she was flogging a White Company candle and she actually said in her stories "I'm sure you'll like it too". She sounded exactly like a QVC presenter and I thought to myself...is this her ambition in life, flogging candles to strangers on the internet for a few quid. In her mind, she's some sort of aspirational tastemaker that we should all be taking life advice from, in reality she's a bored housewife dicking around on the internet all day, creating links for us to all buy unnecessary crap that we don't need. Does she lie in bed at night and feel pleased with herself, thinking, "really good day at work today, persuaded 100 followers to buy a white company candle". It's all just vile in today's climate.
Yes, she does lie in bed at night and feel pleased with herself. She’s a narc. End of.

This!! The concern of kids growing up believing this tit to be real! Vulgar indeed. The inability to read the room. Is that why she went to 15 schools?
Very often you wonder why any child needed 15 schools. I’d say the problem follows her...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.