The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was joking regarding the sale of the jewellery business. She made a comment about the assumption that she was a kept woman but it was definitely not like that in their house. Errr well either there’s a Frickin magic porridge pot or it definitely is the case love 🤣🤣

Whatever happened to the person who knew her and said the MIL hated her, as Mr D was working his fingers to the bone (or manipulating his expenses to the bone) and she was spending it all!

Yes. The comment was made from the person in the know, as Begs had made a post about her passing. Person in the know was saying it was ridiculous that she’d made the post as MIL could t stand her.
The MIL couldn't stand her but also was in fear of not meeting her 'perfectionist standards'. The rest of his family have never liked her either and it was Mr D that told his mum directly that he would divorce her if it wasn't for the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really dont like the new advertisement room. Poor max hes only 12 and what a grown up showroom hes now got to sleep in

Reactions: 12
I really dont like the new advertisement room. Poor max hes only 12 and what a grown up showroom hes now got to sleep in
It’s tit. Especially for a 12 year old boy. She bangs on about symmetry and perfection and this is neither. It’s not thought out at all which is cool on a wall that organically has photos/pictures added over time, but this isn’t that!

And the term gallery wall does my head in, it’s so affected. For someone who prides herself on her interior design, that’s a(nother) tick in the fail box. Goes to show what she’ll do for the £££!

Reactions: 7
Wrong gallery wall. Too much going on and not central. Where is all his tit?

Reactions: 8
Oh but didn’t you know “Maxy” has his heart set on being an architect and he takes a keen interest in picking things out for his bedroom. Blah blah blah 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the poor kid's room is horrible.

I can't stand "gallery walls" let alone these ones THB keeps putting together of meaningless posters she's been paid to promote.

I would understand if it was photos he had taken or prints of art he likes, even posters of his favourite bands (isn't that what we all had on our bedroom walls as kids?!) but this gallery wall feels as empty as his mother's head. And it doesn't suit the traditional wooden furniture in his room either.

That room has zero personality, I feel sorry for her kids who are forced into having insta perfect rooms just so their mum can flog posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh but didn’t you know “Maxy” has his heart set on being an architect and he takes a keen interest in picking things out for his bedroom. Blah blah blah 🥱
My sons started architecture this year and has been interested in that since about 16. He still had a childs bedroom until then why does she want her kids to he adults too soon. Its like she walks around her house thinking what can i flog next. Greedy witch

Reactions: 4
Imagine using something like decorating your kids bedroom to make money for yourself. Vile.
Room looks awful too. Soulless and not like a kids room at all. Poor sod probably had no say in it. Isn't he really into sport? Where are the posters? What boy of that age wants a bleeping print of the Eiffel tower in their room? She is beyond selfish and needs to take a long hard look at how she is using her kids to line her pockets.

Imagine using something like decorating your kids bedroom to make money for yourself. Vile.
Room looks awful too. Soulless and not like a kids room at all. Poor sod probably had no say in it. Isn't he really into sport? Where are the posters? What boy of that age wants a bleeping print of the Eiffel tower in their room? She is beyond selfish and needs to take a long hard look at how she is using her kids to line her pockets.
bleeping print of the Eiffel Tower!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope you all noted that she wears a SMALL in the OVERSIZED jumper she’s selling on her digital market stall. “Hope that helps” oh yes, Begs, it helps us to confirm that you are a complete and utter braggy bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My sons started architecture this year and has been interested in that since about 16. He still had a childs bedroom until then why does she want her kids to he adults too soon. Its like she walks around her house thinking what can i flog next. Greedy witch
Because she thinks that sets her and her children apart in terms of taste and sophistication - deluded witch

I bet if his mates saw half the things she puts up about him they would take the piss out of him. I’ve got a 13 year old boy and he would freak if he had to have a room like that. Not a boy’s room at all.

I hope you all noted that she wears a SMALL in the OVERSIZED jumper she’s selling on her digital market stall. “Hope that helps” oh yes, Begs, it helps us to confirm that you are a complete and utter braggy bell end.
And dont forget she’s 6ft tall but still in a small. She showed some leggings and said she was in a small. How the hell would a size small leggings fit a 6ft woman? They would only come to her knees! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe she puts the money she makes from the room, towards his school fees!!!! Remember when she said Maxy was so concerned about them paying for the fees, he offered to pay something towards an England rugby shirt they bought him. Oh duck off Beggy, either he didn't offer at all, or you need to rein in the holidays to pay for school fees! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

They do listen to classical music, whilst reading in the formal living room though. Remember those kids at Uni, who were off the scale wild? Yup!
Izzie will be knocked up by the end of the 2nd semester and Maxy will be a coke head! Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
OMFG she's begging for a bleeping slow cooker today!!!!! She's getting everyone to do the donkey work and then she'll aff link them all to make money out of her sheep.... cos don't forget 'soooo many of you asked me to share the suggestions 🤷‍♀️'
We see you Beggy!!!!

Reactions: 11
OMFG she's begging for a bleeping slow cooker today!!!!! She's getting everyone to do the donkey work and then she'll aff link them all to make money out of her sheep.... cos don't forget 'soooo many of you asked me to share the suggestions 🤷‍♀️'
We see you Beggy!!!!
She might not do now it’s been mentioned on here. Remember the spice jar recommendations? She never said another word about it! If we shame her on here by seeing though her stories then she won’t do it. Looks like we’ve finally got the measure of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is very unwell. It’s quite sad really. I can’t believe she has got another dog. She says she throws balls to the other one all day but in the photos he just seems to be looking at her with a WTF face

Reactions: 5
Anyone fancy a meal a chez becks? I certainly dont. Shes a dirty witch putting her dogs in her scale bowls - she did the same with bertie.

Reactions: 2
She might not do now it’s been mentioned on here. Remember the spice jar recommendations? She never said another word about it! If we shame her on here by seeing though her stories then she won’t do it. Looks like we’ve finally got the measure of her!
Either that or she is trying to get the most she can out of whatever freebies she's been offered! She always seems to manage it...

I reckon in a few weeks she will be showing off her new instant pot as they are so popular at the moment, thanking everyone who recommended it and "just swipe up on my story to see where I got mine from" :rolleyes: conveniently with an affiliate link and maybe a discount code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.