The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please say weve not got to call her that now aswell "bland bland bland braggy beggy becks". 😂

wonder if she saw ex mrs rackley there aswell 😂
Who’s Mrs Rackley?

I’ve just looked at the Sani Resort (I’m nosey). Blimey! For two weeks in July 2021, with breakfast and dinner for 4 people £17,000. They are seriously loaded! I’m soooo jealous!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who’s Mrs Rackley?

I’ve just looked at the Sani Resort (I’m nosey). Blimey! For two weeks in July 2021, with breakfast and dinner for 4 people £17,000. They are seriously loaded! I’m soooo jealous!
You could fly business class on an A380 with Emirates to a 5* resort on Koh Samui (Thailand) for a fortnight with 5 people for that! ...I know cos we did that 2 years ago , with my family, when I saw how expensive similar resorts in The Med were ( we've been 5* resorts on Antigua and Cuba for cheaper than Greece )...and I don't have to hawk on Instagram to go there either!

Reactions: 3
You could fly business class on an A380 with Emirates to a 5* resort on Koh Samui (Thailand) for a fortnight with 5 people for that! ...I know cos we did that 2 years ago , with my family, when I saw how expensive similar resorts in The Med were ( we've been 5* resorts on Antigua and Cuba for cheaper than Greece )...and I don't have to hawk on Instagram to go there either!
You can go in October for £2500! I may go then 🤣. I just can’t imagine spending £17,000 on a holiday (I wish I could though!). Obviously I’m poorer than I thought 😭

Reactions: 1
Aaaaaand she’s been to Sani. She ADORES it. duck off woman!
Well if she ADORES it then that's OK then.....NOT. We all ADORE holidays. We haven't all rushed off. People have died and lost family members and still are losing them. Covid hasn't gone away.

I don’t understand how it’s safe just because everyone has been tested on landing. They could have picked it up en route or prior to leaving and it wouldn’t show up at that point.
She makes it sound like the testing is keeping them safe.... It isn't.

Who’s Mrs Rackley?

They may be loaded..... My guess is she got a deal...... Hotels are dropping prices at the moment because not many are travelling. She also flew easyjet. Her Royal Highness mingled with the ordinary folk.

Reactions: 6
Freaked out about going away in the UK???? did she really say that

Also what the hell is that filter????
I was wondering what she meant by this?? You mean it’s much more dangerous holidaying in the UK than somewhere in Europe? What a snob! Get off your high horse!

And please....don’t ever use that filter. It just emphasize the length of your chin!

Reactions: 5
Has she had her nose removed ?

The crap she’s coming out with. Used the furlough scheme to pay her staff in her business. Then swans off on a £17k holiday 🤣 you couldn’t make this tit up.

Reactions: 10
What bothers me most is that I genuinely think that she believes her own hype. I have never witnessed such arrogance and confidence. She thinks she’s the bees knees and no-one tells her otherwise. So far removed from reality it’s unreal. She has everything she has because of money she has been gifted, born into or her husband earns. She hasn’t earned it, any of it and she definitely doesn’t have it because she deserves it for being a good person. That’s what she is trying to tell us

Reactions: 9
What bothers me most is that I genuinely think that she believes her own hype. I have never witnessed such arrogance and confidence. She thinks she’s the bees knees and no-one tells her otherwise. So far removed from reality it’s unreal. She has everything she has because of money she has been gifted, born into or her husband earns. She hasn’t earned it, any of it and she definitely doesn’t have it because she deserves it for being a good person. That’s what she is trying to tell us
Spot on! I’ve been on Instagram a couple of years now and at first I loved watching these people (I’m very nosey!). But as the months have passed I’ve now realised how truly insensitive, vacuous, self indulgent these influencers are. Ive just watched chambers and beau with her mega tan after 3 weeks island hopping in Greece, fashionablepan prancing around on the beach in Turkey. Even bowelbabe (I know she’s got cancer!) Prancing around on various beaches all of them in gifted swimwear, crappy sweaty Betty gear and free dresses. I’ve actually had enough now. Instylebyhelen (who I used to really like) is constantly showing her gifted tat! And she’s loaded too! And please don’t get me started on Natalie bloody Pendleton! I must be hormonal cos I’m bloody fuming! 😂

Reactions: 8
Who’s Mrs Rackley?

Mrs Rackley used to be a house account and got practically everything to refurb her house via insta. her husband was constantly doing diy. but theyve split up and sold their house. her insta just says rebrand coming soon. she also went to Sani on the recommendation from Beggy Becks and put about 5 million photos on her insta page.

Has ex Mrs rackley got a new account yet?
no ive just looked. still saying rebrand coming soon

Reactions: 4
worst thing is instagrammers don’t just get gifted nowadays they also get paid. since creating content is work to them. So the company might ask for 6 posts within 5 months, 2 story posts (1 swipe up and the other in a house tour insta story) etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mrs Rackley used to be a house account and got practically everything to refurb her house via insta. her husband was constantly doing diy. but theyve split up and sold their house. her insta just says rebrand coming soon. she also went to Sani on the recommendation from Beggy Becks and put about 5 million photos on her insta page.

no ive just looked. still saying rebrand coming soon
Mrs Rackley has a great thread - well worth a read

Reactions: 2
Just listened to becks talking to the dog...... My god her voice...... I actually think she's posher than the Queen..... And it's soooooo fake. Its all so bloody fake.!!! I know people who live in a bigger, way better house than becks, but they're down to earth, funny, and real good company. They don't swan around with a plum in their mouths and a poker up their arses! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t think I’ve ever read in that position 😂
The pointed toes are especially hilarious but what the hell was with the ridiculously affected accent when she was talking to the dog? It’s all a bit bonkers, she’s basically the InstaHun Hyacinth Bucket, I mean Bouqueeetttt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pointed toes are especially hilarious but what the hell was with the ridiculously affected accent when she was talking to the dog? It’s all a bit bonkers, she’s basically the InstaHun Hyacinth Bucket, I mean Bouqueeetttt!!
The modern day version you are absolutely spot on 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.