The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Fairfax and Favor boots were spotted on a bride and she rushed out to buy herself a pair after 6 months of searching. So the little (g) beside them on the caption must mean what? I mean it can't possibly be the shorthand for "gifted" [which most influencers ditched ages ago because it wasn't clear.] Not possible since our Becks is always so honest and transparent with followers and if she'd been given the boots she would have clearly said they were gifted wouldn't she.

We don't need a thread #2 title she's still just SHADY AF.

Reactions: 7
Omg she has posted how dog owners dress like their dogs and how since having Bertie Boo she’s now been dressing in cream camel and tan colours 🤦‍♀️ 🤥 oh Becks we’ve all seen you in a ton of navy too not to mention sequins! Also, camel and tan is a key trend so lots of people are wearing them. Nothing to do with the flippin dog! She must think we are all stupid. She finds any excuse to sell sell sell. How perfect that caption is for her to then link all those clothes into her stories so that she can start earning again for 2020! Jeez she’s really full of it isn’t she? Here come the endless swipe ups and no doubt #ads soon - Why can’t she just go, be present in her ‘boutique’ and focus on selling her wedding dresses? There are way too many ‘Becks’ on IG and I’m starting to find these interior lifestyle grammers so nauseating and patronising. Their posts are very predictable, extremely staged and filtered, and very much planned with a hidden agenda behind item them ££££££££. Are there any authentic accounts left out there? The ones I’ve been following (justalittlebuild, berkshire.build huntersandheels, styletheclutter etc) are just like thehousebuild now, full of ads and swipe ups, staged photos, usually using their kids to help sell products or services.

So the Fairfax and Favor boots were spotted on a bride and she rushed out to buy herself a pair after 6 months of searching. So the little (g) beside them on the caption must mean what? I mean it can't possibly be the shorthand for "gifted" [which most influencers ditched ages ago because it wasn't clear.] Not possible since our Becks is always so honest and transparent with followers and if she'd been given the boots she would have clearly said they were gifted wouldn't she.

If only the Bride had done a swipe up - it would have saved Becks the full 6 months of searching 🤥 🤥🤥🤥What an unhelpful bride she was - tut tut! 😂😂 Becks needs to teach her a thing or two about sharing information with others....sharing is caring right?? 😉

• Haha

It’s all very contrived, I honestly don’t know where she finds all the time to do what she does. I have followed her for awhile and admit I find it addictive 🙈. But she has contradicted herself a lot which is not surprising considering how much she talks about! The gifting is a joke how many jumpers, tops, jackets does one person need it’s exhausting 😐. I think she is slightly deluded if she thinks people believe she is 100% genuine

Reactions: 5
How many new boots does one grabber need for Christmas? Didn't she just get a pair with some money that one of her 4 dads gave her for Christmas?

Reactions: 3
She has ‘slim calves’ don’t you know! Who says that about their own legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I came here to say this. SO sneaky with that little (g) , obviously flogging everything not going too well for her anymore and she is trying a new tactic for 2020. Also she never seems to rave about that new exercise machine now the ad contract is finished as she is now on to weights training. This must be the year that the constant crappy 'my most favourite thing ever' as come to an end!!

Reactions: 4
Please please please go and manage Isabella Grace! Why is she never in her shop? I was hoping that 2020 may bring a touch of humility to thehousebuild account, but I was wrong ☹ Of course she needs the attention and £££££ (hence all the swipe ups)
She really thinks she’s now some sort of insta celebrity - flogging dog food, a dress and god knows what the other thing was tonight as I switched off and never ever swipe up! If I behaved in this manner flaunting everything do publicly, my family would think I had lost the plot 🤪 plus the kids would be so embarrassed.
I am, however, strangely intrigued by her face. When she drones on in her stories, it’s like she has to work hard to smile - it appears quite ‘forced’. Would love to see her on The Apprentice though - can you imagine?? 😂

• Haha
I was thinking about those boots for her slim calves.... she mentioned that a bride to be camein the shop (sorry boutique) wearing them and she loved them. How does it then work....does she contact the brand asking for a free pair to show off on her Insta? How would they know unless she did that? I just cannot imagine having to send such a communication... it beggars belief. The boots were £325 FFS! She is also put in the comments that she wants a black pair. Cue those being sent for free although that won’t go with her recent post about only wearing clothes the same couloir as you dog. WTAF that is about other than a tenuous link to advertise the boots I don’t know. These people are addicted to shopping and worse addicted to the attention... I think it is an illness

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about those boots for her slim calves.... she mentioned that a bride to be camein the shop (sorry boutique) wearing them and she loved them. How does it then work....does she contact the brand asking for a free pair to show off on her Insta? How would they know unless she did that? I just cannot imagine having to send such a communication... it beggars belief. The boots were £325 FFS! She is also put in the comments that she wants a black pair. Cue those being sent for free although that won’t go with her recent post about only wearing clothes the same couloir as you dog. WTAF that is about other than a tenuous link to advertise the boots I don’t know. These people are addicted to shopping and worse addicted to the attention... I think it is an illness
The boots were gifted (g) and of course she wants another 2 pairs for free as she has her 👀 on 2 pairs for her birthday and Xmas. She has no shame!!!! I wish the sheeple who follow could see this woman for who she truly is - A SALESPERSON! She’s in it for herself! She’s not helping anyone but HERSELF! Not honest at all - each caption has an agenda or leading up to something she already has planned to sell! It’s all planned and staged, even the monotonous stories!

Reactions: 6
The boots were gifted (g) and of course she wants another 2 pairs for free as she has her 👀 on 2 pairs for her birthday and Xmas. She has no shame!!!! I wish the sheeple who follow could see this woman for who she truly is - A SALESPERSON! She’s in it for herself! She’s not helping anyone but HERSELF! Not honest at all - each caption has an agenda or leading up to something she already has planned to sell! It’s all planned and staged, even the monotonous stories!
Exactly that's how I see it, she's a salesperson, she's creating an advert, just like we see on the TV. None of it is real. None of it. It's all fantasy to get her the dollars. Ive said it before all we can do is to not buy that stuff and never ever swipe up. These companies will never stop giving free tit all the while the sheeple buy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.