The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That book post sums her up totally........ Fake as f%*k!! Those feet🤢 are not good, they look more like claws. Do you think she poos roses, and angels wipe her bottom with silk?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That book post sums her up totally........ Fake as f%*k!! Those feet🤢 are not good, they look more like claws. Do you think she poos roses, and angels wipe her bottom with silk?
Do you think her bottom wiping silk is gifted from the people who gift her scrunchies and pillowcases 😂 ps hope its not the scrunchies she uses and thats why she always has one ready on her wrist. Also she states they stop hair breakage maybe thats her pubes that break with non silk scrunchies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think her bottom wiping silk is gifted from the people who gift her scrunchies and pillowcases 😂 ps hope its not the scrunchies she uses and thats why she always has one ready on her wrist. Also she states they stop hair breakage maybe thats her pubes that break with non silk scrunchies 😂
Oh no. I think probably gifted by the people whose silk pj's she got her kids advertising. Remember the dry clean only silk pyjamas at a couple of hundred quid a go? 😂😂😂😂 Only the best for her Royal Highness.

Reactions: 4
This one would happily take a holiday in the UK if it was gifted to her. She’s been very happy having the free hotel getaways with her family for free. Thing is she doesn’t like paying. She spouts on and on about positivity - being nice and kind. She just needs to take a good look in the mirror. No one is telling her to take free stuff, no one made her put a message on twitter asking for companies to give her garden furniture and luggage. She is clearly wealthy enough to do good for others, but she chooses herself every time. Classic example are all those Daniel Wellington watches she used to promote, even though she’d never wear them. Happy for others to swipe up and make her money though - that says a lot! THAT shows you what person she is and her true MOTIVES. It’s moralistically WRONG!!! She loves herself, needs validation all the time, has recruited a PR agency, and basically is seeking fame & fortune. She is god damn awful and a terrible role model to others. There are so many inspirational people out there - such as a man with Alzheimer’s taking part in the worlds toughest endurance race. These are the people I want my children to be motivated and inspired by. People that don’t shout about what they do or achieve - they are humble and have genuine humility, unlike Becks who is so up her own backside, lacking basic morals and values, to look after herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But that is what all these instagrammers do. I know of two who are teachers and they advertise all manner of things. I think that is particularly unethical
Becky is really no worse or no better than many of the others, Luludumas for example.

Reactions: 3
But that is what all these instagrammers do. I know of two who are teachers and they advertise all manner of things. I think that is particularly unethical
Becky is really no worse or no better than many of the others, Luludumas for example.
Does Lulu Dumb Ass have a thread ??

Reactions: 2
And she’s just posted complaining that someone has bought followers. Now it’s not the place for her etc etc.
She’ll be back!

Reactions: 1
And she’s just posted complaining that someone has bought followers. Now it’s not the place for her etc etc.
She’ll be back!
Who are we thinking that is? I don’t know which app you use to find that out but my money is on Mumlife Styled....

New to this thread, I can’t deal with how smug this woman is. I can’t see anything on her stories about someone buying followers? Has she deleted it? And why do you suspect it’s mumlife styled?

Reactions: 4
Oh off she goes again, lulumoanass about how she will be leaving and taking time out again, few times a year, back 2 days later. Whine whine.

• Haha
Oh off she goes again, lulumoanass about how she will be leaving and taking time out again, few times a year, back 2 days later. Whine whine.
well of course she will be back she cant let her followers down how will they be able to look stylish in dresses if she doesnt promote her style 😂

She’s overcompensating. People who have healthy relationships with food don’t make a huge deal out of it every time a piece of chocolate passes their lips, like Becks does.
What’s happened to Becky on the house build

Hi had becks from the house build gone as I have followed her for a long but her account has gone

Hi had becks from the house build gone as I have followed her for a long but her account has gone
She put her account on private whilst she was away. Not sure if it still is but if you were already following her you should still see her - unless she’s blocked you 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.