The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. Her “hubby” is a PT and she an “instagrammer” but they seem very well off. It must be very profitable for them both. She’s had three bottles of bloody jo malone perfume gifted today?!!!! Why! She must have a room in the house filled to the rafters with all the free stuff! I really want to post and ask her if she gifts to charities etc. I also feel like contacting these companies and ask why they gift to wealthy women with nothing else to do but pose into their phones.
They sell their unwanted stuff via an Instagram account can't remember the full handle, something along the lines of preloved... Blah blah.... Anyway that account states she's selling items from the pan, turquoiseflamingo, doesmybumlook40..... They all do it...... Nice little sideline. Sell the stuff you're gifted for free.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They sell their unwanted stuff via an Instagram account can't remember the full handle, something along the lines of preloved... Blah blah.... Anyway that account states she's selling items from the pan, turquoiseflamingo, doesmybumlook40..... They all do it...... Nice little sideline. Sell the stuff you're gifted for free.
Oooh I will have to look out for that account! How shocking is that though? You get gifted shiploads of stuff and you are well paid but instead of gifting theses items they sell on and make even more money! God it bugs me!

Reactions: 3
Oooh I will have to look out for that account! How shocking is that though? You get gifted shiploads of stuff and you are well paid but instead of gifting theses items they sell on and make even more money! God it bugs me!
Not only that but surely there are tax implications here...you get gifted stuff as part of your influencer role and then you sell that gifted stuff on for a profit 🤔

Reactions: 2
The latest post from beggy becs is sickening. I’m not having a go at the kids doing their diving qual but the cheesiness of the post! God almighty! Life is an adventure crap - yeh it’s one bloody big adventure for you Becs with all the money you have to spend on adventures! All the gushing replies to her post - makes me sick! She is so unrelateble. It’s like she lives on another planet 😡

Reactions: 8
shes still private i see. guess shes having a holiday from floggging her frocks. think she did the same last year. then she goes public again and "THB qvc" starts again. funny how you very rarely see her in these dresses. 😂

Reactions: 3
shes still private i see. guess shes having a holiday from floggging her frocks. think she did the same last year. then she goes public again and "THB qvc" starts again. funny how you very rarely see her in these dresses. 😂
She’s back from her VERY EXPENSIVE holiday now so will be opening up her account to tell the rest of the world how rich she is shortly. Braggy Beggy Becks

• Heart
Freaked out about going away in the UK???? did she really say that

Also what the hell is that filter????

Freaked out about going away in the UK???? did she really say that

Also what the hell is that filter????
Where has her nose gone? Did she ever have a nose, I can’t remember. What’s with asking herself all those questions too, like did we feel safe? Yes we did. It’s so weird. I honestly think she thinks we are happy for her that she got to have her expensive luxury holiday after having to cancel two earlier in the year. Actually I am happy for her because it’s given me even more to think and post about and a not at all subtle reminder of what a vulgar braggy witch she is

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how it’s safe just because everyone has been tested on landing. They could have picked it up en route or prior to leaving and it wouldn’t show up at that point.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.