The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering whether she and her husband refer to the formal sitting room, as in......”Becks, have you seen my phone?”........”Oh, yes darling, it’s in the formal sitting room!” 😳🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread, I can’t deal with how smug this woman is. I can’t see anything on her stories about someone buying followers? Has she deleted it? And why do you suspect it’s mumlife styled?
It was definitely mumlife styled. She gained 2k followers in about 10 mins! Can check out the stats on social blade...

Reactions: 1
I thought the same and even the two she shared on stories looked totally different from each other.
I feel sad for her daughter as that is the world she is growing up in..... it is bad enough for our children as it is but when your mum is in that world it is all you know....everything perfect for the gram or it doesn't exist

Does anyone else get the impression that her son is objecting to appearing in her constant bland over edited life is perfect photos?

Reactions: 3
Why has she filtered photos of her daughter so much. Doesnt look like her anymore
I think it's awful to filter a pic of a teenager for Instagram, what kind of message is that sending her? The quest for perfection will well and truly be passed along to her. How sad.

Sorry it's been a while. She doesn't know it's me. It's all smoke and mirrors things are not great at the manor.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry it's been a while. She doesn't know it's me. It's all smoke and mirrors things are not great at the manor.....
Omg we've been waiting for you! We thought maybe you'd been rumbled.

I can imagine. She wouldn't want to have it out there that everything is anything other than perfect.

Wondering whether she and her husband refer to the formal sitting room, as in......”Becks, have you seen my phone?”........”Oh, yes darling, it’s in the formal sitting room!” 😳🔫
You can imagine..... "oh berTie! come and sit with mummy in the formal sitting room"........except we've all seen when she's got the hump and she forgets to put the posh accent on!! Fake fake fake!

Reactions: 5
Mr D probably been put on notice of the big R. Which is very stressful and worrying for anyone.

Reactions: 1
So glad you've not been flushed out and exposed!

I hate the idea that anyone is having a tough time, but when you spend so much time and energy trying to portray the perfect life in a perfect house with perfect children and the perfect dog I'm afraid sympathy tends to wane. This could have been the ideal time for her to become more real and less focussed on all the new, gifted products she receives, less about the posing in the dressing room and the endless subtle brag about the designer handbags, the swimming pool and the holidays. So many people are struggling right now and her endless 'I'm just such a positive person' wittering while working out in her home gym and wearing gifted jumpers that she simply doesn't need is completely tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She checks in here daily so I am amazed she doesn't listen to the comments and amend her behaviour. She thinks we are all witches who are just jealous. You notice that sometimes she will actually address a particular comment by making her own, not very subtle. I have a little more insider info but have to think how to post it without giving myself away, she has got a lot more cagey.....

Reactions: 6
She checks in here daily so I am amazed she doesn't listen to the comments and amend her behaviour. She thinks we are all witches who are just jealous. You notice that sometimes she will actually address a particular comment by making her own, not very subtle. I have a little more insider info but have to think how to post it without giving myself away, she has got a lot more cagey.....
I'm not surprised she checks daily. Self absorbed much!!

Just getting comfy awaiting my tea ☕....

• Haha
Tunbridge’s answer to Margot Fonteyn is still doing that hideous toe pointy thing in front of her dressing room mirrors, though, while sporting a vast array of clothes that could hail from Primark or Peacocks. In fact some of them would be well placed in New Look. Yes that’s it. Did you know she had her dressing room to make it re-configured to display her shoes and bags? Did you, hmmmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tunbridge’s answer to Margot Fonteyn is still doing that hideous toe pointy thing in front of her dressing room mirrors, though, while sporting a vast array of clothes that could hail from Primark or Peacocks. In fact some of them would be well placed in New Look. Yes that’s it. Did you know she had her dressing room to make it re-configured to display her shoes and bags? Did you, hmmmm?
Yeah we do know cos she makes sure to tell us and show us at every farking opportunity 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you want a stark contrast head over and have a look at fernibops....... She's stunning, got an amazing sense of humour, down to earth, still obviously loaded, but there's no fakeness or trying to pretend she's royalty like this snooty madam. If you compare the two I know which one I'd rather spend a day with!

Reactions: 4
What do people think about her clothing... I don’t know about anyone else but I have bought one dress and one top since lockdown began. I cannot imagine buying or being given for free the amount of clothes she has it is abhorrent. How can one person need so much it just seems wasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.